What's new

Hello!

SoufLondon

Chopped down the auto yesterday.

Got a nice little bit of colour on the buds outside now. The tips of the pistils are going dark red/purple. :D

SoufLondon

will probably be chopping tonight/tomorrow morning. Noticed a little spot of mould and also some of the branches look like they want to snap with the weight of water logged bud. Its going to be heartbreaking to cut it down, i wish we didnt have so much rain! When i cut it i will leave a few bottom branches to see if they can finish off but i dont want to risk loosing the whole crop to mould, fuck that!

safe!

SoufLondon

Update again,

The autoflower buds are nearly fully dry, they need a decent trim then they will go away to cure. The buds look like they have potential to be quite pretty when manicured, the smell is pleasant too. I'll take some pictures when iv trimmed, which might be today, maybe tomorrow i dunno.

I had a friend (actually the guy who gave me the seeds) come over and have a look at my outdoor plant, he snipped off the mouldy bits and said dont worry about it, so im leaving it be. He said that iv done well to get it this far because this strain is quite susceptible to rot when left wet (although i rekon iv been quite lucky with the weather, plus been dab-drying buds with kitchen roll when possible LOL)

Anyways, here are some pics from this morning, if the weather stays ok (i.e above freezing) i guess ill just leave it to carry on, do have a slight time constraint as am going to be working away again from the second week in november and might not be back till early december, but i think that ill probably cut it down before that. I seriously feel like the cannabis gods have been looking down on me for this one, i can't believe that this tropical stain has worked as well as it has outdoors here, i would have never believed it, i certainly wasnt expecting to get any substantial amount of bud, i thought it'd be made into BHO, but now looking at it, theres no way im not going to be chuffing a few fat zoots!

S

SPG.

Tha' Looks really smart m8! Did ya get much sun,down south?
On/off yea?.. Still weather IS better down there as a rule

SoufLondon

Cheers! We have had a fairly decent amount of sun this summer i suppose. September was very sunny and quite a lot of this month so far has been mild. Been sunny a bit today and hopefully will be again tomorrow!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers! We have had a fairly decent amount of sun this summer i suppose. September was very sunny and quite a lot of this month so far has been mild. Been sunny a bit today and hopefully will be again tomorrow!
yeah,,very mild,,in veg with 2x 600w and still in the high 70s at night,,
best of luck with your outdoor girls south,,,good weather for a bit longer,,fingers crossed for you mate,,peace and regards s2:tiphat:

B

BIGBADBAZ

Nice one souf those plants look great and some fat colas shooting up Ide love to do an outdoor if I was ever given the chance ATB with the rest mate.........:biggrin:

S

SPG.

^TY.. Would love to do Outdoor..At least one anyhow!

Last edited:

SoufLondon

Here is a pic of some of the autoflower dry buds, about to go away for cure (only got about a half ounce in total!)

I dont think it turned out too bad considering it didnt receive much love and it was fed literally nothing, just left be in a decent soil- it tastes quite good already, which is promising!

SoufLondon

Thanks! Iv decided (for definite this time haha) im chopping the outdoor tues night cos weds onwards itll be raining again and its getting a bit touch and go (had to remove a few more buds that wanted to go rotten) im so excited! :D

SoufLondon

Its chopped down! Cut it at 8 last nite, didnt finish getting it all onto racks to dry untill 1am! Also next time im wearing gloves. I guess thc can absorb through the skin! Lol!

S

SPG.

Liberty Caps! At my Original Home Address (in the sticks) we had an 1/2 acre Paddock behind us (ours!), that i use to enter to take Max [The boxer dog] for a walk down the River.I remember Once while Cutting Acrooss the Paddock to gain access further to the river there was 2 tall,long thin White Stalks sticking up
with like a "bell" shape on top! i thought wt.. Are they? And carried on! :rolleyes: :nono:!!.. i,ve often thought DAMMM wish i'd of Consumed them..with what i know now that is!.. :D

Last edited:
S

SPG.

Yea Souf wear gloves!.. Heavy sticky fingers stink (imoe.stinks,esp' when you answer the door! :rolleyes) Ive used gloves and Disposable Overalls for Quite a while..

SoufLondon

Update time!

So - i think i mentioned it somewhere, but i'v been working away for a month or so, and so have been away from my grow and unable to post updates.

Well, im back now, and its going to be a GOOD xmas! I'v got my 1 month cured outdoor to smoke (and i tried it today! WOW!) It's the best i could have hoped for. Its mind blowingly uplifting, smoking a big bong of it gives you the same sort of "coming up" feeling you might get from mdma or (if you've tried them you'll know what i mean: 2c-compounds!) It's a lovely light high with absolutely no body stone, the best thing is the smell & taste however. Its MANGO. Thats right, fucking MANGO! MY GAWD! Its heavenly! breaking open a bud releases the exact same smell you get when you slice open a fresh mango - it has to be whiffed to be believed!

I'm slighly upset though because i had a couple of seedlings (from the same chap who gifted me before) which have died as a result of damping off (and fungus gnats) - however iv dealt with them before so those gnats aren't too much of a problem for me even though they have infested my grow room (bastards).

Anyway. Moving onwards; my current crop is about a month/5 weeks into flower (and im getting excited!) Im growing 3 separate cultivars this round - a kush, because i wanted to know what the fuss is about (and i seem to be finding out! BIG dense buds, nice smell, QUICK flower) - very impressive so far - will have to see how it smokes, a purple afgani (which is mutated fairly thoroghly, and is looking like a contender for the smallest yielding plant *ever* - it does stink though,smells wierdly just like psychosis, except with perhaps a slight hint of citrus in there too) These 2 are autos.

The last one is a sensi super skunk x bagseed hybrid made by my friend (this is the best looking one! Tall, has great strength, takes nutrients well. (Possibly looking like it should be a keeper - may have to take cuttings and reveg, but we will come to that later as i will almost certainly need your help on that one!)

SoufLondon

Ok so firstly here are some pictures of the outdoor now that it's started curing. Trimming it this finely was a BITCH.

The trim will be used for cooking, i did smoke a bifta of it and it blazed me off but whatevs, i'm going to make some nice cannabutter with it i think! :D

So yeh, the buds are fluffy, and airy but covered in frost for a sat. I wish i could smoke a zoot of it with you lot reading this now [pass you my joint through the screen would be GREAT!] ha-final weight post-trim was only 36g!