What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello! :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hi everyone!

I am coming back after a few years break.
I'm a guerilla outdoor grower from Northern Europe.

I'm keen on meeting new people, making friends, exchanging ideas etc.

A new season is about to start and I'm really excited! :]]

Greetings,
btb
Welcome my friend, so nice to have you. I'm doing all the preparation work for the coming season myself.
Make yourself at home. Reach out if you need anything.
Peace farmerlion

Hi!

Thank you all for the good words!
I have gathered some good stuff for my project: chicken manure, rock dust (dolomite and basalt), hydrogel, potting soil and compost, snail bait, hesi PK and YaraMila fertilizer with lots of nitrogen :)

I wanted to post some photos of my past grows and fruit of my labour but I'm getting lost. I don't know how to post pictures, upload photos :( can anyone help? Is there still a gallery to use on icmag? Can I store photos on my account?

Thanks,
btb

Do you want to post a thread for us with photos?

In a post you can attach images by tapping attach files and selecting the image you want.
Yes, sure! Thanks for the tip. I thought it was possible to add photos to an album linked to my account here on icmag.
I have another issue - how can I send private messages to other users? It was possible in the past...
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
btb

Persianfarmer

Yes, sure! Thanks for the tip. I thought it was possible to add photos to an album linked to my account here on icmag.
I have another issue - how can I send private messages to other users? It was possible in the past...
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
btb
Hiya brother,
You can use the mail icon on top of the page for private messages…did you figure out how to upload pics? If not just click on attach files and upload your pics

Latest posts

Latest posts