What's new

Hello

StevenSteve

Hello I'm from the United States, middle east coast.. and i absolutely LOVE cannabis, I'm obsessed with it, and gain more knowledge about it every day thanks to ICMAG... im sure many of you share my love... My dream has always been to grow, and someday i hope to realize that dream.. I"ve grown 5 times before but failed every time due to people who didn't love the marijuana.... This time I'm gonna get a 10 pack of feminized greenouse seeds... 5 strains, 2 seeds each... that includes Arjan's haze #1, Arjan's strawberry haze, super silver haze, neville's haze, and hawaiian snow... i belive my choice is a good one as i've done much research on different varieties... plus i'm a sativa lover and haze is my favorite pot i've ever smoked... so clean, just up, none of that body stone shit... I also am obsessed with raspberries... they taste so good!!! So of course i am growing some of those as well but the marijuana is definitely my number one priority... well hope everyone gets what they want for christmas this year... a big cola or 2.. haha.. peace!!!

guineapig

Veteran
Someone was talking about a raspberry-flavored strain, i can't remember who......i'll try to find more info for ya....

Welcome to the forums!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

Happy you joined:
59182502058.gif
(new welcome dance......)

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
There are still plenty of Blueberry strains. (that raspberry sounds interesting though)

May I suggest Bluestreak if your interested in AF's?

V

vonforne

Welcome to IC. I hope you learn what you cme for. Can I suggest something? Try and growing some easier strains first before you tackle the Hazes.

V

StevenSteve

I was going to do an outdoor hydro gureilla grow... put them in pots with hydrokorrels then water them by hand every day... it worked when i was growing apollo mist a few years ago...

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
I've never grown any haze but I've heard that they can be relatively difficult. It doesn't help that they are heavy sativa's which can be a little tough for a first time grower (or at least an unsuccessful one). If you are concerned that you may not be up for it or think that there might be some problems, you might want to consider throwing some indy's in there too. Just so you can guarantee some bud.

StevenSteve

Now that you mention it i think ill give the neville's haze, arjan's strawberry haze, arjan's haze #1, super silver haze, and hawaiian snow a try but only get a 5 pack of them and also get a 5 pack indica mix which includes great white shark, lemon skunk, white rhino, trainwreck, cheese... so 10 seeds, 10 different strains

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
sounds like a good mix, that can help you decide not only what you like to smoke but what you like to grow. Though since you are only gonna have one of each remember to clone so you can hold on to them for a while with out having to order more. (You could also make seeds with the FEM's but that's another story)

StevenSteve

Does anyone think i should top them??? or just let them grow naturally... (I want as much bud as possible but wont have stilts to support the buds)

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
your already gonna have plenty of bud with ten fem's, so no I think you should let them grow naturally, get your clones or seeds, and smoke some good bud. No point in adding undue stress, wait till you have more of each plant in case you run into a problem topping (It does happen). You don't want to kill your only plant of that strain just because you got a little greedy, besides not all strains benefit from topping, and your sativa's are the least likely to get any more bud from it. In some cases you could actually get less.

StevenSteve

yeah i didn't wanna top em anyway, i believe natural is better... thanks for the well wishes everyone, i hope this grow succeeds!

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
looks nice, cool to know it was bred with Ice, so I'm sure its potent.

BTW have you bought your seeds yet?

StevenSteve

haha no, i was planning on buying them this winter once im out of my sticky situation with the law... i should have an apartment by february and ill have it shipped then... i can't wait!!! its gonna be a guerilla grow and i already have the spots picked out..

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
Cool, though if it is guerrilla make sure you can accommodate for the potential height of those haze's. Since they are pretty much pure sativa their gonna get tall, especially since there outside.

I don't know your region but if your planning on planting them in the winter it may be too cold for those sativa's as well.