What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Xen

StevenHXF

Administrator
What does this image mean?
q3.16328293

Why can't I link to my album photos?
I have no idea what you mean or where that image is. Can you tell me exactly what you're doing to see that image.

Steven

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I added the
tags to a pm/conversation linking to an image in my albums. Instead of the image, that showed up. Incidentally, trying to delete that character seems to freeze the page.

StevenHXF

Administrator
Here is two tags with a URL between, the URL is parsed and turned into an actual image tag

full

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Mate, I've been here long enough for my account to buy a pint. I know the URL goes in-between image tags, I put URLs in-between them. I just figured the actual choice of image was irrelevant. ESP since it did it twice in the same pm. I'll copy my pm I was sending, it's only mine, so no breach of tou. Hang on

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
That's a hell of a difference in weight.
But you have a tri!!!!!
I love tris, you did notice my title right? I spent twenty years breeding tri's.
p1071273.16330431

No plant, no grow style is prettier than single cola tri's.
Appart from perhaps quads ;)
q3.16328293

I also had pents, but they all fasciate.

StevenHXF

Administrator
Can you send me a PM with the URL to the actual image and a link to the album you're getting it from so I can try to replicate the issue you're having.

How can I replicate and fix the issue you're having if I don't know what image you're trying to embed or where you're embedding it from. I need as much info as you can give me. Otherwise I put a random image between two image tags and it works. 🤷‍♂️

The name of the person you're trying to PM would be useful as well so I can discount permissions and things like that.