What's new

Hello Sheeple of the World

Chi13

ICMag Donor
What is it with you nevertrumper????
Nothing but politics all the time...WTF???

You folks are the craziest sort of crazy I have ever seen.

Can we talk about something besides Trump?
Please?

Trump for 2020
It is the only choice!
Wake up America!
Shaggy, you need help. I notice that you are banned. Maybe you can spend the time actually reading what you have posted and like the rest of us see how irrational some of this is. You go from requesting no talk about Trump to a day later making a pro Trump post???

D

Deep State

Shaggy, you need help. I notice that you are banned. Maybe you can spend the time actually reading what you have posted and like the rest of us see how irrational some of this is. You go from requesting no talk about Trump to a day later making a pro Trump post???

He meant stop shining light on how inept Trump is, he doesn't want to see it.... or hear it.... *puts fingers in ears and stares at SuperTrump poster*

gladysvjubb

Veteran
August 8th:

Be alert President Trump has vacated the White House and may not be seen for some time he announced. Will this be the Q-Ten Days of Darkness. Are indictments set to be released or arrests made? Will it be a major name and shocking as Q has predicted. Photo Link of the entire White House staff saying goodbye as Trump Leaves on August 6th. Watch for a cell phone text from the President, recall Trump tested the cellular system back in 2018.

General Michael Flynn writes this article August 5th, stating that ANTIFA and BLM are Marxist Fronts and attempting to over-throw America. Flynn suggests Americans Get Active in resistance. We would remind people in both the cities and suburbs to be alert and armed.

There is a theory that WASH DC is destroyed. Over the last twenty years or so, parts of the US Government have been relocated to Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona. Remember the Denver Airport and the plaque that says NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISSION. Some feel the recent attack on Beirut Lebanon was a testing of a High Powered Energy Weapon, will the White House be the next targeted explosion.

'Boogieman'

August 8th:

Be alert President Trump has vacated the White House and may not be seen for some time he announced. Will this be the Q-Ten Days of Darkness. Are indictments set to be released or arrests made? Will it be a major name and shocking as Q has predicted. Photo Link of the entire White House staff saying goodbye as Trump Leaves on August 6th. Watch for a cell phone text from the President, recall Trump tested the cellular system back in 2018.

General Michael Flynn writes this article August 5th, stating that ANTIFA and BLM are Marxist Fronts and attempting to over-throw America. Flynn suggests Americans Get Active in resistance. We would remind people in both the cities and suburbs to be alert and armed.

There is a theory that WASH DC is destroyed. Over the last twenty years or so, parts of the US Government have been relocated to Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona. Remember the Denver Airport and the plaque that says NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISSION. Some feel the recent attack on Beirut Lebanon was a testing of a High Powered Energy Weapon, will the White House be the next targeted explosion.

LOL

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Gladys, please leave a link to click on so we can know WTF you're talking about ..... although I wouldn't be the least surprised to hear he's slunk out in the middle of the night!

..... Witness Protection Program along with the promise of a future pardon??? :bigeye:

.......... or just too good to be true!

Gry

Veteran
Would like to suggest that leaving the White House has not worked out well in the past.
Last time it was done the British did burn the structure.
Have the president borrow a set of testicles from one of the young marines near him,
it will be just fine.

'Boogieman'

Would like to suggest that leaving the White House has not worked out well in the past.

Last time it was done the British did burn the structure.

Have the president borrow a set of testicles from one of the young marines near him, it will be just fine.

Last time it was done we didn't have warheads either.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
... worked out OK for Tricky Dick Nixon, and he got his pardon.:dance013:

I remember when he got on the waiting plane, his parting gesture was to raise both arms in the air and flash the Peace sign, oh, the irony! :joint: :rolleyes:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That is quite correct Gypsy.
I simply returned the attacks.
Do not worry. I am more rational than the majority here.

- anger is an energy - that manifests itself often in a very crude/rude way - best to counter an argument/debate with facts and reason - rather then insults and expletives -

picture.php

Gry

Veteran
What I admired about the republicans was that even though the party may have lied like hell, the people whom I knew that were republicans were solid decent people.
Then the Koch bros bought out and changed the party.
They installed hucksters and corporate toadies.
The party which I once thought of as a bastion of Americana has set
the post office up for sacrifice.
The country needs solid decent people.