What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Ladies

BLOCKER!

How you all doing lol? Any single ladies out there interested in a young stud?

Easy going, likes a smoke lol

Im a seaman (fishing) need a trusty partner to look after the grow and keep our bed warm.

Would be prepared to illegally import and if things go ok we'll go for marriage and the magic visa..lol

Based in the UK..

If you can cook its a bonus, I don't mind cooking while Im home..

Looking to have a few kiddies one day to take over the family (business) grow.. (good investment) lol..

Well let me know what you think all offers considered photos would be nice..

Thanks.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Wait, are you serious? Because some people have tried these personals before, and I think they got a lot of bad responses lol.

And many of the women here have husbands or have boyfriends.

BLOCKER!

Wait, are you serious? Because some people have tried these personals before, and I think they got a lot of bad responses lol.

And many of the women here have husbands or have boyfriends.

Yes ofcourse Im serious, I don't mind hitting alot of thorns if it means I find the rose....

You can't knock a trier.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Sure! Nothing wrong with looking for love on ICMag. You'll find that all these ladies are pretty awesome...they are of like minds and they congregate...

BLOCKER!

Sure! Nothing wrong with looking for love on ICMag. You'll find that all these ladies are pretty awesome...they are of like minds and they congregate...

Haha Well lets hope they don't all congregate against me, If it gets too bad I'll just climb back under my rock a wither away lolol...

Wish me luck....lol