What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Ladies!

FREEwoman

I just wanted to stop by and say hello! :wave:

I LOVE to smoke and I am starting my very first grow in the next couple of weeks. Lapides is my mentor and I am very lucky to have him. In all of my years smoking pot, I have never smoked anything better than Lapides' herb. So, I'm going to soak up all of his knowledge and MAYBE, just maybe, one day I will be able to work magic just like his!

So far, I really enjoy being a part of this site. There is a wealth of useful information and everyone is very helpful. You all seem like a nice bunch of gals. I can't wait to meet some of you!

Mrs. Swamp

Hello there FREEwoman...nice to meet you!!

My husband, who is also a part of this (Swampdank) is the one who has taught me anything and everything that I know about being a grower. :yeahthats Look forward to talking more with you.

You should check out the thread titled, "The Bad Girls Club" -- there are lots of very cool ladies on there, and we have some pretty interesting conversations!!! :dueling::laughing::joint:

slowcheetah

ICMag Donor
Hi FREEwoman! slowcheetah here, I am partners with Mr.M.and have been growing for about a decade. I am excited for you! I hope everything goes well! Keep us "posted!"

Hi there FREEwoman,

Welcome to ICMag. This is a great community filled with lots of insightful people. I've been around for a few years, not a huge poster but more of a lurker. Lots of great info, and I'm sure you'll be ok with the mentor you have (LUCKY YOU!!!) :) Stay safe and :smoweed:

--
TB4U

Hey there FREEwoman, new to growing myself (King is my mentor and boyfriend extraordinaire). hehe Good luck w/ your first grow! I'm in the process of growing my first "lady" . . . she's about 3 months in veg still, and looking good. Gave her some water today, so she's happy. lol

Well, welcome hun and have a g'night!

*W~W*