What's new

Hello icmag

PineMan

Hey ICMag folks! New here and diving into the world of growing & I need potent seeds and strains. Wondering if anyone has insights on Karma Genetics' Sour Diesel 2007 – is it legit? Or should I be looking elsewhere for that top-tier aroma and strength? I really enjoy a good Sfv/gg#4 burnt rubber type of gas/lemon

Any suggestions on strong strains and good sources are welcome

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Welcome friend, glad to see you. You may want to check out seed vendors here. They have anything and everything you are looking for. Plus they will answer any questions you have.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey ICMag folks! New here and diving into the world of growing & I need potent seeds and strains. Wondering if anyone has insights on Karma Genetics' Sour Diesel 2007 – is it legit? Or should I be looking elsewhere for that top-tier aroma and strength? I really enjoy a good Sfv/gg#4 burnt rubber type of gas/lemon

Any suggestions on strong strains and good sources are welcome
Welcome to the mag first and foremost. WELCOME 🙏 🤗

Secondly and as important, honestly: If you don't have a deep understanding of what you are doing and why,,, you could have the most amazing genetics in the world and they won't be any better than smoking parsley when poorly grown.
On the main page is a section called Cannabis Botany and advanced growing Sciences. I have a thread there called Making Marijuana Great Again. Please read through the pages and expand the compressed posts.
The information will transcend your learning curve by years and years of mistakes. Please don't try to reinvent the wheel or fall for the myriad of hyped garbage products on the internet.

Have a great grow your first time out.
Peace farmerlion

Last edited: