What's new

Hello ICMag peeps~!

BabyBabba

You better get home quick..look what your missing!! hehehe

picture.php

Thanks for all the warm welcomes...you guys are the best!!
love ya babybabba!! :D

Yeah, I've come to realize this site might just tease me and show me what I'm missin at home! But we do LOVE when we get goodies from home:jump:

kamyo

Veteran
You know how I know the world hasn't completely gone to shit?

This
Hi sweetie!! Glad to see ya posting, love ya! :D

When a parent welcomes her child to a cannabis site like some parents welcome their kid home from college, there is still hope left.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we got the whole group here

we got the whole group here

You know how I know the world hasn't completely gone to shit?

This

When a parent welcomes her child to a cannabis site like some parents welcome their kid home from college, there is still hope left.

picture.php

Jenn

Welcome BB :wave:

It would be nice if more families were like yours.

So your living in that state now huh!!! We could still be friends, but those are fighting words where I come from :)

- Jenn

BabyBabba

Hahah, thanks Jenn:) Yes, sports (football mainly) is more of a religon than games and competition out here, and I have seen the rivalry between Michigan and Ohio, but I agree, we can still be friends:)

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Your Parents are some real great peeps.And i respect them and am glad to call them part of my IC Family.And its very nice to see that there BabyBabba is close enough to them to share this great thing we have here.Glad to meet you and much respect.The IC Family keeps growing.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat: