What's new

Hello ICMAG! 15+ Year Hydro Grower Checking In

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Hello,

Good to be back on forums, hoping I can pick up some fresh info and drop you a lot of my polished stuff. I've been off the forums for a few years, writing a book and working with family.

I live in Colorado and am depressed at the low quality being offered by the dispensaries and locals. Here to see if I can help out a bit, increase the quality of bud people are handing folks around the world.

You'll probably see me in the hydro forums and any medicinal/processing threads around here.

Have a great day!

Douglas

Douglas.Curtis

No edit??
Forgot to post a picture

jar-of-purple.jpg

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Welcome. Good to see another seasoned grower here...I believe that there is an edit feature after a post threshold.

Dank looking nugs. What variety?

I agree, I feel like CO disposal weed is mediocre, at least what I saw in Denver. Decent, but not for the price

Douglas.Curtis

Ty, and I'll look for that edit feature in a few more posts. Appreciate it.

The nugs were a strain called "Pink"

Ever get the feeling the dispensaries are all using bottom/mid shelf to populate their top shelves? Just because they really don't have any top-shelf? :)

I think the really honest dispensaries would just leave it empty. Tell people, nah, we don't have any top-shelf right now. lol

Douglas

Douglas.Curtis

Thank You

A little factoid: Pink has a lot of OG in her. I medicate for seizures and wasn't aware of the OG connection yet. Apparently Kush strains have higher levels of the terpene homulene?

Not sure if it's responsible, but I lost massive productivity due to this strain. Total brain fogger for me. Had I another strain to use, I would have avoided it altogether. lol 2 and half months of progress lost.

I love the Canna-Tsu I have now. All the benefits, zero inebriation. (at least that I can tell anyway.)

Douglas