What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello ICM - My 1st Post

G

You're very welcome, MsH...

You're very welcome, MsH...

My techniques will not impress anyone. They're simple, easy for anyone to follow, and all organic (which I require).

But I do hope my results will impress a few of you.

More pics coming up shortly. Load a bong -- by the time you're ready to light it, I'll have a little picture show for your viewing pleasure (I hope)..

:canabis:

G

Dali... First off... welcome to ICMAG!

This should probably be posted in the indoor soil grow moderated by Dutchgrown and Crazy Composer as this has nothing to do with breeding. That being said...

WOW!!!

This is a most awesome grow and your photography is fabulous.

You have 15 plants under 2 600w HPS...

Can you tell me your grow area size and how you handle ventilation?

Also... how long are you vegging before flower... you sure have some giants in there.

Bucket Boy

Nice Job

Nice Job

I will have to call you the "Dali Lama"

What do you think you yielded there.. Looks great..
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

G

Your strain is TBD? Could you tell me please... what TBD is?

The Big Dali... LOL

G

:D

:D

Thanks for the high praise!

Maistre, I purposely started this thread in the breeders forum. I am hoping that I will soon be able to unveil the true identity of these genetics, at which time, this will be the ideal forum. However - if Mod's or Admin's want to move it, I will not cry.

As for my grow room, it's small! Approx 6'x7'. Ventilation is not really an issue because this grow took place in my very cool temp basement (around 52 to 55F). I was able to open the door on the room and allow the fans to do all the air movement -- so I would describe it as passive ventilation. As for odor, I have a very large carbon scrubber managing the entire basement.

Vegging, I think it was just shy of 5 weeks. These may be huge, but you should have seen my last crop (smaller number of bigger plants).

Bucket Boy -- Dali Llama, huh? Maybe I should shave my head and start a cult. Wanna join? We will praise and serve the almighty Cannabis God!

As for yield, it's too early to say as they have more drying to do. Plus, you're looking at only Stage 1 of this harvest. I harvested only the top of the cola canopy and will go for the rest after it's had a chance to bulk up and finish. Stage 2 will occur in the near future. I'll get some pics of how the plants look now -- without their huge donkey dicks sticking up! :biglaugh:

G

TBD - To Be Determined

TBD - To Be Determined

Sorry that I can't be more open about it right now...

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Ohhhhh.... I love a good mystery!!! :biglaugh:

The results are, indeed, impressive! I'll be lurk'n about watching to see where this goes... :wink:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
WOW, very well done m8 :headbange nice f'kin job.
What an entrance too, u cetainly have a flair for the dramatic, lol.
Seriously tho, welcome to IC and what a great garden, Im growing in a cellar also ( the best way if u ask me) and Im gonna filling it up soon hopefully my room will look something like urs, but wit thse instead

:canabis:
Thse are BOG's Sour Bubble, I hpe I can look after thse as well as u have yours buddy :smile: , u got plenty of :joint: there aint u
Be lucky m8

G

Hello Harry and BuzzBob! :wave: Thanks for the kind words!

Yes, basement/cellar growing is great if you have to grow indoors. Good luck with BOG's Sour Bubble. I hear it's very nice - and yours are looking frosty already!

OK...a few more pics to show my "Staged Harvest".

First pic - The girls in their room after the colas have been harvested.

G

if you look a little closer...

if you look a little closer...

You can see some of the cut stems from where I chopped the colas.

But you can also see that these remaining buds have matured nicely from the light green color and fluffy bud that grows too far away from the light.

G

A few close ups

A few close ups

In less than a week, these buds have gone from small and unimpressive to this trich-dripping condition.

Tonight, they are going into 48 hrs of dark -- then I will harvest the second/final stage. How much do you think I'll get? I'm guessing at least 30 g's per plant...

Marley

WOW, have sat here and enjoyed every moment of this thread. Those f**ken buds were mouth watering and the love clearly show. Dali my man keep up the good work and for sure ill be back.

One Love & peace

sillyphilly

Dali,welcome to ic...............

Dali,welcome to ic...............

great looking garden you have there! hope one day o too can pull a harvest or ten like that! see ya around sillyphilly :canabis: :wave: ps wheres your retail outlet located? id love to purchase some of that tbd :wink:

Wow Dali. I'm very impressed. Can't wait to find out what your TBD strain is so I can get my hands on some beans... Those plants are looking fantabulous!!! :smile:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Really looking great there m8, So U yake the main colas, then u leave the lowers to finish a few more days eh, Good idea, I may be doing that my self when I fill the room up properly. (By peoperly, I mean that ATM, I have different starins, all spread about, very inefficiantly, and wasting a lot of space., but its cool for now, Ive chilled a bit to get some of surplus smoked, lol. clones will need to be going in soon though.
I cant wait to find out the origins this strain you are growing, it sure does look bloody tasty m8, Man, I hope you are planning to sell some seeds, hehehe.

G

Awesome grow. Are you Dali on OG too?

In some pictures there is a green frame you've built around the plants. Could you show some details? It allows you to pack the plants tighter under the lights when the branches won't be hanging all over, right?

G

Thanks Marley and MsHerbalivation!

Hey SillyPhilly - congrat's on your E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

Harry G - yes, that's basically what I do. Chop the colas and allow the rest to finish up strong. It works very well to improve the yield and trich maturity/potency.

Salakavala, thanks for the compliment. Did you read my first post in this thread?

Sleepy

Veteran
Well Hello, Dali.......

Well Hello, Dali.......

very nice plants!!!

they look like they are painted-not an insult!

good show. welcome aboard!!! :eek: :canabis: :eek: :canabis: :eek:

Latest posts

Latest posts