What's new

Hello! Homura here from Spain

Homura

Hello! I'm Homura from Spain
I'm a "long time consumer first time grower" and while I was investigating I ended up reading this forum for hours.
So... I decided to register and share with you my journey.
I'm currently waiting for an order to set up a little indoor box (80cmx80x160), I will keep you posted probably in "new growers"

With that said.... You all are amazing, I'm learning so much with you, and im so happy I found this community.

Feel free to AMA!
Sorry for misspelling and grammar issues.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
there are some,
new member, member, active member, well-known member, senior member.. not sure if there was anymore,, these are changing with account age and comment number and maybe media number i think,

also there is the custom title which is available over member rank probably

Homura

there are some,
new member, member, active member, well-known member, senior member.. not sure if there was anymore,, these are changing with account age and comment number and maybe media number i think,

also there is the custom title which is available over member rank probably
Thanks thanks!!!
What a warm welcome everyone!! I'm so looking for showing you my first steps in this world

Persianfarmer

Hello! I'm Homura from Spain
I'm a "long time consumer first time grower" and while I was investigating I ended up reading this forum for hours.
So... I decided to register and share with you my journey.
I'm currently waiting for an order to set up a little indoor box (80cmx80x160), I will keep you posted probably in "new growers"

With that said.... You all are amazing, I'm learning so much with you, and im so happy I found this community.

Feel free to AMA!
Sorry for misspelling and grammar issues.
Hola hermano
Que tal?
Welcome and happy growing. Good to have you here in this lovely community

Latest posts

Latest posts