What's new

Hello ghost becomes member

TeenHippy

I've been a ghost on overgrow/icmag for years been researching cannabis in all states and forms of it for about six years. I've had a few small outdoor projects over the years. While in college helped build and cultivate indoor crops that weren't my own but didn't matter cause I got benifits from it. Don't know if this is weird or just paranoia but every cultivator I've helped knows that if they sell one gram of there crops I'm out permentaley. I have nothing against people that make a honest living just I don't want any part off that bussiness. I wasn't around in the 60's but I do believe in sharing this beautiful plant for no benifit. I'm going to be growing my first real quaility seed crop this year all outdoor and organic. Of course all of you will have front row seat to my project. My personaly favorite strains (Kali Mist, Blueberry, White Rhino, Golden Skunk, and Colorado Elite known as "Cornel") I also a home brewer so if any want to swap beer recipes give me a PM

1000ARMSofKALI

welcome OG refugee, me like to growing outdoor too, and kalimist si tha bomb, hope you enjoy:sasmokin:

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts