What's new

Hello gang

G

greenmatter

16 oz beer cup.
From seed. We will talk of veg times later.
Any medium.

Any other ideas?

I am in the US now and will make my way North next week and will be setting up soon. Please be patient with me. lol I am having fun down south on the beach now.

Talk to ya all soon.

V

any medium? any method? not trying to make your job any harder V, but when you are done with the beach we need some solid rules.

can i use a 16 oz. net pot? or should the rules say "no visible roots"? this game could get interesting.:) if they are not feminized seeds can i plant more than one?

Mrpiston38

i think to make this a fair contest, it must be from seed. medium? should be anything ur comfy with. i think veg time should be universal, and will this be throught flowering? so many questions. I hope ur having fun on the beach, sounds like ur on the eastern sea board. u should have come to the west coast :p much better weather IMHO :p

Mr.P

V

vonforne

I will do some outlining off line and then post it up.

I was thinking.....any medium, 4 weeks veg, from seed and we will have a voting contest when it is done like the bud of the month contest.

Roots cannot show and it must be a red or blue beer cup....no net pots...sorry.

And it is hot here. I am not used to this weather.....it was always cold in Germany. Other than that it is all good. I will be heading north to get set up this week end so we can get started soon.

Thanks for the input and I will get that official rules charter drawn up for everyone.

V

jbyrd

Count me in! :) Did a 3oz challenge in coco before, was pretty interesting...what to do with all the room in a 16oz beer cup?!?! LOL

I'm in when it's on!

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran

I know right?

I've got my bean sitting in an empty cup waiting for the word "GO!"

On the off chance that the seed doesn't pop, would I be able to crack several non femmed seeds and keep which ever one turns out to be female?

I do have need for some pollen of a couple strains I've got in seed form if you get my drift ;)

G

greenmatter

what happened V? i already got a couple beer cups ........ and i promise not to ask any more stupid questions. do we still get to play?

V

vonforne

ya we still get to play. I am still working on my grow house. The plumbing company has not installed the new water pipe so I cannot move in until then. I guess I will not get to play this round.

Do you want to wait or go ahead and play. And I will be the judge?

V

G

greenmatter

i'm o.k. with waiting. it was your idea after all. i guess we have to see what everybody else has to say

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I'm fine with waiting,.... I moved my cup and seed (was my last Femmed bean),..... now it's not where I put it tho! :eek:

I've got an eire feeling the wife threw em away! :frown:

So I'm down for waiting,..... but I'm gonna have to do a couple cups and weed out the males, hope that's kosher.