What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Gang

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In Sleepy's absence the group has asked me to help out and MOD this forum and I gladly accepted.

All rules and regulations will stay in place while Sleepy is on his break.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shouldnt be too hard . this forum dont get much activity. good luck

Oh my good man I assure you that will all change in time. WE have plans for this section and to me it simply needs to be done for the better good of the community.

Imagine a place to come to to see definitive side by side experiments done by those that have proven to laugh in the face of bullshit and ridicule.

Before we are done I assure you this section will be a pillar in the IC community for all of those who come here to learn.

Be Well
Mr.Wags

supermanlives

Veteran
Oh my good man I assure you that will all change in time. WE have plans for this section and to me it simply needs to be done for the better good of the community.

Imagine a place to come to to see definitive side by side experiments done by those that have proven to laugh in the face of bullshit and ridicule.

Before we are done I assure you this section will be a pillar in the IC community for all of those who come here to learn.

Be Well
Mr.Wags

sounds good to me

supermanlives

Veteran
hopefully the new threads will truly scientific. unlike the coco vrs thread. 6 and 1 aint scientific at all 6 and 6 is

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
This is actually one forum that I would have read more had I had more time as this is the one that makes the most sence to me.. I hope Sleepy is okay bro and good luck mrwags peace out Headband707

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did any of you get that damn stomach virus going around? I'm here to tell ya once it mutates a few times it's gonna kill folks DEAD. I lost 12 pounds in 3 days and wished for death :) If not for the meds we keep I think I might have.

Ok back to work lol.

Mr.Wags

NOTB

i'm gonna do a comparison with ak48(nirvana) organic -Jobes tomato &veg feed vs. full on HARD hydro nothin but the bare essentiantls(prolly gh just cuz everybody know's them).

NOTB

what would be cool is a co2/non c02 side by side , ive been using 02 for 12 yrs and i can't believe some people spending mass money on filtration and light's(think LED's), but no o2?....i guess theres a reason they call us DUMB dope heads.

I got the other disease that eats the stomach flu before it concentrates on me again
my experience level and limited resources requires focusing on one grow per attempt but I like the result post of more skillful growers comparison grows

Latest posts

Latest posts