What's new

Hello from the PNW

designer

It is cold and wet. We even had some snow. Gonna be a long winter.

Hope everyone is safe and warm.

Peace.

Satans pal

Right here with ya designer, make sure you cover your pipes out side, they say its supposed to get into the low 20's. By the way, welcome to the mag.:) SP

designer

Hey SP, thanks for the reminder. Man it is cold. I have to go out to smoke and man it is miserable. I cannot even get the dog to hang out with me.

m0lecule

I am here with ya brothers. Duraflame, Flo, sofa. Snow isn't sticking where I am yet...

And 2 weeks ago it hit 70... Wild weather with La Nina.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
welcome to ICMag!
it's getting thick on the trees out there now, glad i drained the boat, damn cold snap last year cracked the manifold, din't want a deja vu moment.
sipping a soda and wondering about football results, gonna go out for a smoke myself.

its so cold the wifey just told me the chickens want inside...bet that ain't happening.

M

mugenbao

We're getting our first snow today, but it's not persistent yet. It's cold as heck, though. Glad I'm inside warming myself by the HPS glow :)

Welcome to ICMag!

m0lecule

Well no snow today designer, but we will see about tonight. Hope you have somethin' tasty to keep you warm with.

VagPuncher! Gotta get together man!

talktosamson

Veteran
Snow on my grass right now too, good things there's 2000k in the garage keeping things warm in there. Welcome to IC, peace and love from Oregon.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
personally I'm jealous of all you up in the woods and snow. Would rather be there then in the middle of SoCal in the city :-(

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
personally I'm jealous of all you up in the woods and snow. Would rather be there then in the middle of SoCal in the city :-(

Mmmm yep, I've been to Orange County a few times,those folks can have that place:)

talktosamson

Veteran

Better believe it, I was a country mouse who always dreamed of the city, and then when I got there I was like....get me the fuck out of here.

M

mugenbao

Well, we got snow today, heh. Just like every other year, the first minor snow of the year sends Seattle drivers into a great gawdawful tizzy, people freaking the hell out and driving like idiots, and the news station is calling it an "Arctic Blast". Sheesh.

People don't know wtf real snow is here. It is beautiful, though :)

designer

Seatac Airport is shut down. A plane skidded in the ice 100 feet.
Interstate 5 is at a stand still.

It is so cold and there is no sign of warming any time soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts