What's new

Hello from Marijuana Radio in Denver Colorado

cannabislance

Hey everyone, my name is Niles Aronson, and I am a marijuana activist in Colorado. I volunteered and interned for roughly 6 months for SAFER choice and Sensible Colorado, and I now currently work for Marijuana Radio as a Mareting Rep. In a few months I plan on stating my own non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about the uses of cannabis. I encourage everyone to check out our shows live Tuesday nights, or for download off itunes. Go to www.marijuanaradio.com anytime as well. Oh yeah, show goes live at 7 pm MST Tuesdays.:joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cannabislance Good to see you here...sounds like what you are doing is wonderful..looking forward to your posts...make yourself at home! DD

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Niles,

I also run a small radio station and wondered if I might dualcast your stream or re stream pods?

cheers
Jamie

dj.scotfree

I've been listening for a couple of months now...Man I loved that interview with subcool!!!

Keep up the great work! Peace, Love & Growth 2 U & Yours in 2009!!!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
hi cannabislance,

me and my bf were thinking of starting a radio station like yours..i was wondering how difficult it is to get started? and how did you start?