What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello from Magu🌈

Magu🌈

Hi. 😁 I hope this is the right place to put this. I have no computer skills and I am blind in one eye. So here we go. I was a “pot farmer” for 43 years. I am the youngest of 6 kids and all my brothers and sisters were cool. The first time I got high was when I was 14 and my brothers smoked some Lebanese hash with me. We spent all day listening to “Dark Side of The Moon”. It was pure bliss. 🥰 I have spent my entire life trying to recreate that feeling. Many of you probably already know me from OVERGROW. I came here for more information about strain genetics and to hopefully talk to some more breeders. To be honest, some of you old guys have been my heros for decades. We have all “fought the good fight” in the war on drugs and we are winning! So I guess I am just looking for knowledge and friends. Peace brothers. 🌈

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hi. 😁 I hope this is the right place to put this. I have no computer skills and I am blind in one eye. So here we go. I was a “pot farmer” for 43 years. I am the youngest of 6 kids and all my brothers and sisters were cool. The first time I got high was when I was 14 and my brothers smoked some Lebanese hash with me. We spent all day listening to “Dark Side of The Moon”. It was pure bliss. 🥰 I have spent my entire life trying to recreate that feeling. Many of you probably already know me from OVERGROW. I came here for more information about strain genetics and to hopefully talk to some more breeders. To be honest, some of you old guys have been my heros for decades. We have all “fought the good fight” in the war on drugs and we are winning! So I guess I am just looking for knowledge and friends. Peace brothers. 🌈
Sounds a bit like my past history 🤔 - starting with Moroccan hash in my case but soon getting onto the blonde and red Lebanese in London England at about 15 years old - in 1975 - and of course much later in 2000 was the first sponsor of Overgrow with - seedsdirect - and remember that 6 year period till OG got shut down fondly -

Welcome 🙏 Magu - enjoy ICMAG -

Magu🌈

Sounds a bit like my past history 🤔 - starting with Moroccan hash in my case but soon getting onto the blonde and red Lebanese in London England at about 15 years old - in 1975 - and of course much later in 2000 was the first sponsor of Overgrow with - seedsdirect - and remember that 6 year period till OG got shut down fondly -

Hi Gypsy. I hope everything is well with you. 😁 I think I will find many good friends here. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! 🌈

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hello and welcome friend. I know what it's like only having one eye to see with. I hope you have good vision in your one eye. My good eye is fading and has been for a while. No driving or shopping or any of the stuff I used to do. Keep us posted friend.

Ahh, the old blonde and red leb. That was some nice hash.

Latest posts

Latest posts