What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello everyone from the active canna-pioneer!

LFG_Lamp

Hello guys! My name is Lamp/Lampy/Lamphead. I'm one of the creators of the "Let's Fuc*ing Grow" movement in Telegram, based in Russia and working now for mostly Russian audience.
I grow MJ for 10 years and last 3 years I started to make my first reg crosses. I run several projects, for example LFG and Wicked W33dman in Telegram space, being active administrator and content creator for 3 years +.

I want to share my close goals and distant ones.

Close goals are working more with Russian audience and bring to RUssia some talented and young foreign breeders and give our people some culture and history of MJ. We already talked to guys like Shiloh Massive and we are big fans of American OGs, but we still want to find young and talented breeders to open OGs to people ourselves. We also want to launch new 420-related channel on English in Telegram since this platform is very promising and we are looking for active and talented foreign admins with breeder/creator/grower ambitions. Hit me up if you want me to help you with Telegram - I can boost your being here for sure (DM so I can give you directions)

Distant goals are genetics creation and working with passionate and mindful people, I'm really dreaming about moving with a small team to Jamaica and work there, hunting also for local landraces and strains. I had a lot of reads about it and I just want a lot of things to be settled first and maybe if there are some growers from Jamaica here - you guys DM me and tell me some useful info and tips. That would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

And here i decided to take a chance and try meeting new people to go with hand in hand. I'm a team player and I love to be a part of a team. So please if you are interested in teaming up - hit me up.

Peace !

Persianfarmer

Hello guys! My name is Lamp/Lampy/Lamphead. I'm one of the creators of the "Let's Fuc*ing Grow" movement in Telegram, based in Russia and working now for mostly Russian audience.
I grow MJ for 10 years and last 3 years I started to make my first reg crosses. I run several projects, for example LFG and Wicked W33dman in Telegram space, being active administrator and content creator for 3 years +.

I want to share my close goals and distant ones.

Close goals are working more with Russian audience and bring to RUssia some talented and young foreign breeders and give our people some culture and history of MJ. We already talked to guys like Shiloh Massive and we are big fans of American OGs, but we still want to find young and talented breeders to open OGs to people ourselves. We also want to launch new 420-related channel on English in Telegram since this platform is very promising and we are looking for active and talented foreign admins with breeder/creator/grower ambitions. Hit me up if you want me to help you with Telegram - I can boost your being here for sure (DM so I can give you directions)

Distant goals are genetics creation and working with passionate and mindful people, I'm really dreaming about moving with a small team to Jamaica and work there, hunting also for local landraces and strains. I had a lot of reads about it and I just want a lot of things to be settled first and maybe if there are some growers from Jamaica here - you guys DM me and tell me some useful info and tips. That would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

And here i decided to take a chance and try meeting new people to go with hand in hand. I'm a team player and I love to be a part of a team. So please if you are interested in teaming up - hit me up.

Peace !
Hiya Tovarich!!!
So excited to meet a Russian Breeder and MJ enthusiast… You guys have some amazing MJ genetics and it would be awesome to work with…Would live to see some of your work and have you crossed with Russian genetics as well?