What's new

Hello all

hfc1875

Hello folks ,

i thought it was about time i joined the site .I 've been lurking and learning for a while now :)

I started growing a couple of years ago with cfl's which was a good learning curve .max yeild with cfl's in a 2 plant scrog was 2.5 oz .
I stopped for a year or so due to some security concerns ,but now i'm back and getting ready to grow for real now in a walkin cupboard .

so far i have 1 400watt digital lumetek ballast ,reflector ,carbon filter and inline fans at the ready just got to get of my lazy ass and build the box 4x4x6.5

cheers folks

toke on .

hfc1875

M

MEDI-EVIL

hi hfc . nice set up m8 . ive the 600 watt version of that ballast . good choice. get of ya ass and build that room fella.:woohoo:

good luck with the grow.

M.E.

hfc1875

M.E

your right mate but i'm working nights this week ,i hope to get it built over the weekend then theres no stopping me .
i got some lovely strains from my travels mostly indian and south east asian sats which will be rocking the room .

cheers

hfc1875

M

MEDI-EVIL

nice mate i like a good sativa..im just finishing a indaca grow off at the mo..
good luck i'l look in soon..

M.E.

B

bongoie

hi HFC , this sounds interesting . i grow in a home made drobe type thingy , up the attic . looking forward 2 u getting results bongo , welcome 2IC . that 400 will serve u well :woohoo:

Last edited: