What's new

Hello all I'm new!

Chelle73

I'm just introducing myself, my name is Chelle73. My husband is a longtime member and im just getting my feet wet so to speak. He he he. I hope you all have a great new year and hope to learn alot here. Sincerely Chelle73

T

Teddybrae

Hello from Me. In French my name is Jacques. So that'd be Jacques48 if I were you.
I hope you enjoy the site. I really hope you're a militant female. I think we need more militant females here. Welcome aboard!

thailer

Welcome!! Have you taken a recent interest in you man's garden or just the forum? what's your favorite part of growing so far?

E

ESTERCHASER

hi, hope you find something here interesting as i do.......i liken it to a potheads favorite library but this particular library is FULL of information pertaining to our gardesn in a way NOWHERE else can compete with! enjoy i hope to chat soon!

MarieJasmine

Hey Guys How are you all This is Marie Jasmine from NZ,
I am new to this forum, I am looking forward for a great warm welcome from Respected Members.
As far as My Introduction is concerned, I am a Blogger and a Digital Marketer and works on Different Projects related to tech and Data Sciences so I have a very sound knowledge on data processing too. Part time I work as a Free Lancer too and teach some neighbor students too in computer science.
I am a frequent Traveler and loves dancing too and Yes I love Gardening and have a collection of more than 50 types of Plants in my Backyard.
Wish to learn things from here that I dont know and share the things and knowledge that I have.
Thank you!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Welcome MarieJasmine - always good to have a new lady onboard ICMAG! (most of us are fellas) -

sillyphilly

I guess theres quite a few things that caught my interest. 1 would be the flat out beauty of the cannabis plant itself, and i guess the diversity of strains is amazing. Like throughout the indica and sativa. Lines themselves. I like the couchlock of the indicas and their squat stature, as far as the sativas i like the thought provoking affects of some of them. I do not care for the anxiety some of them givr me!!!!!!! Hope to talk to you soon. Chelle 73

Latest posts

Latest posts