What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello all, from beautiful Melbourne, Australia.

angst680

Hi from Australia guys,

I've been growing for a long time but had a recent, albeit forced by her majesty, long break from it. Since I last grew things have changed considerably not just in the tech but from what I've seen, the knowledge has expanded deeply and is so widely shared. ( It was a 12 year break 😬) It used to be quite a in-house thing in my experience, the sharing of tips and tricks amongst the growing community, well it was the criminal community back then in my experience.
Anyway I am loving the new LED technology and have found a passion for organic indoor grows. I just finished my first one since being back. It was a lovely lemon 🍋 haze in a 4x4 room using 2 300w progrow UFO LEDs and they went all the way through in easy as organic soil with only some mild amendments and a couple of teas to rectify some errs. Took me a little while to get used to the lighting and having to balance out the climate, was used to HIDs adding heat, however she's dialled in nicely I believe for the next round now and the clones are rooted and ready to go.

Look forward to doing vast amounts of research and reading and being able to communicate with others as passionate about cannaculture as my self.

Peace y'all.

Will upload some pics when I'm at my computer.(Still getting used to all this fuckin new tech!!! Hahahaha)

Persianfarmer

Hi from Australia guys,

I've been growing for a long time but had a recent, albeit forced by her majesty, long break from it. Since I last grew things have changed considerably not just in the tech but from what I've seen, the knowledge has expanded deeply and is so widely shared. ( It was a 12 year break 😬) It used to be quite a in-house thing in my experience, the sharing of tips and tricks amongst the growing community, well it was the criminal community back then in my experience.
Anyway I am loving the new LED technology and have found a passion for organic indoor grows. I just finished my first one since being back. It was a lovely lemon 🍋 haze in a 4x4 room using 2 300w progrow UFO LEDs and they went all the way through in easy as organic soil with only some mild amendments and a couple of teas to rectify some errs. Took me a little while to get used to the lighting and having to balance out the climate, was used to HIDs adding heat, however she's dialled in nicely I believe for the next round now and the clones are rooted and ready to go.

Look forward to doing vast amounts of research and reading and being able to communicate with others as passionate about cannaculture as my self.

Peace y'all.

Will upload some pics when I'm at my computer.(Still getting used to all this fuckin new tech!!! Hahahaha)
Welcome to Icmag Auzi Brother! Hope I can see some of your amazing Australian breeds as well, you guys have some amazing plants, i am really fund of the blue strains from your country