What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello again!

fuzzymuffin

Hi! I was a fairly active member a few years ago but got out of growing for a couple years. I'm back at it again, though, and look forward to meeting all the new folks and reconnecting with the old who are still around. Hope to learn and share with y'all and enjoy the wonderful world of this amazing plant with you together. I've been growing mostly indoors in soil for the past year but am setting up an organic garden and some autos and fem photo will definitely be cycled out there. I'm hoping to have a, somewhat, perpetual harvest from autos while the photoperiods mature. I live in Maine and growing for personal use is legal here. Hope to connect with y'all once again. Love, happiness, peace and prosperity be with you!

Persianfarmer

Hi! I was a fairly active member a few years ago but got out of growing for a couple years. I'm back at it again, though, and look forward to meeting all the new folks and reconnecting with the old who are still around. Hope to learn and share with y'all and enjoy the wonderful world of this amazing plant with you together. I've been growing mostly indoors in soil for the past year but am setting up an organic garden and some autos and fem photo will definitely be cycled out there. I'm hoping to have a, somewhat, perpetual harvest from autos while the photoperiods mature. I live in Maine and growing for personal use is legal here. Hope to connect with y'all once again. Love, happiness, peace and prosperity be with you!
Hi and welcome back