What's new

HelisHome - 272w CFL Micro HDSOG - Sub-$500 All-In-One Cabinet

Helis

Tony, hey.
I have settled on not doing E&F in my NGB cab as it simply eats up too much vert. height. If I had another maybe, half of a foot, I would have space for wonder and technology of drain and fill.
As of right now the flowering chamber is getting rewired and another grow went down in passive hydro (hempy). I do have plans for the next grow to be aero.
My NGB isn't even used right now... I have a big wasteful veg cab that has 6 new Chocolate Chunk (Cannacopia) beans vegging right now... The last grow went okay (wanted to take pics but life continues to be strange) but I have learned to always keep it simple:

1) One strain at a time, especially if doing perpetual
2) One-stage nutrients
3) Multi-stage boxes (like the NGB) create a lot of issues that are avoided by using a box for each purpose. My NGB will be my flower side and a storage side.

Helis

Still vegging out my Chocolate Chunk (Cannacopia), and have been given a querkel clone and numerous cutting of LA Con, OG K, and AK Haze. One clone from the Chocolate just showed roots today so sexing will happen in another week or so, then it's the culling of the males and off to the races.
I'll be starting a new thread once that happens since things are so different now :)

kjz71521

Nice sketch up bro. I have a 70'z house bar turned medicine cab in a perpetual ngb setup very simular to what you have in mind and close to the same dementions.
My flower chamber is 2.08 sq ft, has a 150w hps & big cfl as side light 56w. My mom chamber is .88 with 4 23w mixed spect cfl's.
Nice work bro, your going the right direction. Contact me if you have questions.

Keep it greenthumb. KJ

Latest posts

Latest posts