What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hedge Funds seethe as commoners cash in

packerfan79

Veteran
I'm with ya Packer (except on those field goal decisions).:biggrin:

Thing is, you still need the inside word to get in at the beginning.

Yeah, I am an outsider, but it ain't stopping me from stacking cash. Fingers crossed, we don't have mass inflation.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, I am an outsider, but it ain't stopping me from stacking cash. Fingers crossed, we don't have mass inflation.

You know that's going to happen.
Minimum wage goes to 15 bucks and the system will reset making that the base.

packerfan79

Veteran
You know that's going to happen.
Minimum wage goes to 15 bucks and the system will reset making that the base.

As long as property values drop i will be fine. The only thing I am lacking is land and a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD.

Wtf, Trump is out of office, and now your brain works again. You sound like a libertarian. Better watch out the Democrats will cancel you for having opinions like that.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
As long as property values drop i will be fine. The only thing I am lacking is land and a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD.

Wtf, Trump is out of office, and now your brain works again. You sound like a libertarian. Better watch out the Democrats will cancel you for having opinions like that.

Oh, don't get me started. He's toast and stirred up enough shit.

Time to look forward and see what we can do to help each other out and make some cash.

Next time I see an jewish alien lizard shooting lasers and eating babies, I'll let you know. :laughing:

packerfan79

Veteran
Oh, don't get me started. He's toast and stirred up enough shit.

Time to look forward and see what we can do to help each other out and make some cash.

Next time I see an jewish alien lizard shooting lasers and eating babies, I'll let you know. :laughing:

Yeah Biden sure aint going to help anyone but wall street, and Xi.

I was never a Q wierdo.Thats Hempy.

Kind of Ironic considering you were a Russiagater for 4 years.

igrowone

Veteran
looks like the commoners best cash in real quick
premarket price of gamestop has lost over half its value in the last 2 days

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The silver pup hasn't fared well either after SLV claims to have added 580 tons of phyzz to their inventory yesterday. BS. That is 15 fully loaded 40,000 pound 18 wheeler flatbed loads of silver deliverable bullion, in one day. No. Fuckin. Way.

These Wall Street people, the tee vee news media, politicians, and more are all lying. Their asses depend on the lie perpetuating. That is why they are censoring the internet.

igrowone

Veteran
'Stop f---ing selling!!!' WallStreetBets Redditors go ballistic over GameStop's sinking share price

or as otherwise known - you have no friends on wall street

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
WS pigs been selling naked calls again? Maybe the same pigs that are short?

I read a little while ago that a bunch of deep out of the money GME calls were being bought before the squeeze, threatening markets. LOL. Threatening who?

BBQ

ButterflyEffect

WS pigs been selling naked calls again? Maybe the same pigs that are short?

I read a little while ago that a bunch of deep out of the money GME calls were being bought before the squeeze, threatening markets. LOL. Threatening who?

BBQ

IIRC, those were the 800c. Might be the ones for 3/6. There's an OI of 3268 for them.

Hmmmm

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
GameStop GME just went for a ride again and tripped up. Bang those shorters.