What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow these plants look really dope.
and wierd that is the most flowers Ive seen on a plant. wow to the wow wow.

I cant wate to see if next year i can grow a huge plant and get a huge yield. :D

1cb.

keat

Seems like its time for a new movie for senior steven spielbergo, Jurassic Buds - Bigger, bloodthirstier

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Cocktail Franks Big Pink Pole is Big Stanky Resinous Fucker

11 + oz promix pure/ blend original

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What kind of veg time did they get weird?

Very nice :joint:

bickeyb

soma somango 6oz on this plant alone no popcorn, 30 day veg with roots organic soil, used A/N sensi ab, big bud, kushi kush, b52, nirvana, bud candy, and dutch masters root zone. took her 77 days

DSC01882modified.jpg

DSC01989modified.jpg

DSC01990modified.jpg

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i had a number of questions from several people that i missed and i apologize

all plants are grown in promix (at least 25% used) if not completely recycled promix. I do add some ewc but not consistently

hydroton is on top to keep the tops from drying to fast

i stopped growing in water because it was way too aggressive

everything is underfed with organic teas.topdressed or pure blend original w.hydroplex benies

rarely cal mag as needed if the blackstrap isnt cutting it or if i was using carbo load with pure blend (used bud candy for a cpl runs a while back also)

non vertical lighting no CO2 no sealed room

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
super silver chemdog haze - 3 gallon pot, promix, ocean forest, blood and bone meal. 28 day veg.

picture.php

K

krest

Damn! Nice thread... Wish I had pics of an AK pheno I grew a while back. It had huge, 2 litre size fluffy buds but it was a pain in the ass to harvest. :joint:

Here is a pic of a good yielder:
picture.php

picture.php

We call this plant Late Hitter, it is essentially bagseed(Sativa) x MK-Ultra. The plant was named for the mad creep effect it has. Fresh it starts with a 5-7 min creep which then after a month or two of curing becomes like 10 -15 minutes before the full effect is experienced.

She also puts out 1g/w in around 10-12 weeks, I like to let her go to 12.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace all.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Tropical, Chemdawg D rates -in my book- as the #1 pot plant for indoor cultivation. It's not the most amazing high the world has ever seen, not the most delicious, but it IS the most well-rounded strain I've experienced.

Reasons... Clones easily, vegetates quickly, great growth structure with the perfect amount of stretch in flower, the high is very respectable, the taste is great, and with very little effort... it YIELDS like a dream. The buds are dense, every bud is top-notch, even at the very bottom of the plant, it's so easy to trim that you hardly need scissors at all. As a matter of fact, all I used scissors for on my last CDD harvest was to cut the limbs from the bush... the leaves can be removed very quickly by hand.

As I said before, it's not the perfect high, it's not the perfect taste, no strain IS perfect for all traits... but as a whole package, there's hardly anything else you can ask for.

I believe the latest issue of High Times has my article on CDD in it... where I say much of the same that I said here. :) I haven't seen it myself, though. :)

Peace, good will,
cc

Hey CC! How have you been?

Would you still generally agree with this statement of 2 years ago?

Just interested if you've found anything else worth these praises.

Plus I'm waiting on 40 Chem D to root.... ;)

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
first time ive grown these. im glad i took clones

Attachments

• pineapple chunk.jpg
    pineapple chunk.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Lemon Skunk.jpg
    Lemon Skunk.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 17

Ras Pablo

Veteran
ChunkBeki organic. This F1 pheno, was a big yielder and superb quality, the F1 vigour it's awesome:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php