What's new

Heavy Indicas???

indica_maniac

Ok so im looking for something thats going to knock me on my ass. Sensi Star is already on my list as is Sour Bubble but i cant seem to find any SB seeds online, im guessing i probably wont. Anyone have any other suggestions of the heaviest Indica they can think of? oh and has anyone ever tried Reserva Privada seeds?? they have plenty of Indicas but i only have experience with OG Kush. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!

indica_maniac

Wow i might just get some of that Purple Indica just to cross it with my Sensi Star for the next grow, looks fantastic Superjoint

Goyakla

Matanuska Tundra G13, Bubba Kush/D. Chunk, Twillight (dp) Master KUsh (DP) Purpel Kush, Rock Bud (soma) WR (nirv) +auroa Indica /nirv) Early Purpel Kush, Tadikistan, Uzbeki Kush, and so on :) god luck bro.

..ahhh Black Domina. That is still on my want list for seeds. I had em one year and they died OD before flowering. I WILL try them again...

Jah Bless
GM

Hi there. I have heard great reports of Maple Leaf Indica from Sensi seedbank. Northern Lights and crosses from many different breeders should also knock you flat too. Nirvana's White Rhino and their Northern Lights Pure Indica and Norhtern Lights* Shiva are also quality heavy Indica plants.Cheers.

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Taskenti from Cbg, Black Domina from Sensi ( better get a killer cut), Deep Chunk from Tom Hill.

G

the star will be hard to beat. Ive grown the Sour b and the smoke is good, but not as good as SS. The plants suck, its a polyhybrid and unstable as hell, the seeds aint worth hunting considering there are good plants equally potent but not retarded..

Maple leaf indica is my second favorite afther the star.. Super chrystal, home grown fantaseeds is mighty tasty for a indica lover like me. The breeders description of a 2x4 to the head is accurate. Good yeild too..

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Try to get some of Benji's Sensi Star x Chem D from the bay if you are looking for comatose and zombie like. I believe you will find what you are searching for in there for sure.

indica_maniac

Thanks everyone, ICMAG is the shit, i love the community and am proud to be a part of it

Silverback ur totally right, IMO sensi star is the greatest, I've heard lots of great things about Maple Leaf Indica, any suggestions on a good breeder?

Rainman that SS X Chem D sounds like a great mix, thats gonna be in my garden for sure considering i love both of them so much.

Keep 'em coming folks, im gonna put together a list of must grows off of this thread. Thanks again everyone

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GDS Bubble Dust!

7253Bd2.JPG

...about as dank as an indica dom. plant can get,, full falvour :canabis:

G

You pitch out that bubbledust everytime this question is asked Docleaf. Youve sold me buddy, im ordering some up.

Sensi Seeds on the MLI IM.