What's new

heavy bud, 45-55 day flowering?

fyi, we and a partner couple we work with have let the sweet blue go to 8 weeks, and there is no difference whatsoever.

whiteberry sounds yummy, littlemissgrow.

i want to say that flo and f-13 are also early finishing plants, but we're not growing those right now, so i can't say for sure myself. i also can't figure out what my husband did with vol 3 of the cannabible, and we loaned the first two volumes to his old partner . . . .

i will get you some more suggestions when i can . . .

*HazeLover*

Kiwi seeds, has a strain that yields like a beast on the boutique look for it, can't remember the strain.
But I have seen 2 pounds under every 1000w light.

I think that's their "2 Pounder"

They have also Daddys Girl, a mainly sativa strain, that should finish fast and yield good

Peace&Love

HazeLover

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Why not simply introduce a plant or two to the flower room once a week to achieve a staggered harvest schedule?
If I placed two plants under the lights, then the next week introduced two more, then two more the next week. Eventually I would begin harvesting 1-2 plants per week.
Then you will get to the point where you are harvesting two and replacing them with two newly vegged plants.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
the grow area has very poor access to the rear once the girls get over 24", so I wouldn't be able to work it correctly once it got established :bongsmi:

pc16.jpg
1001.JPG

Would something like these work to resolve your "very poor access to the rear" ?

i love this place. i'm going to tell my partner about this and get him to make those for us and for me here. he's handy and good at shopping around and making stuff himself . . .

i get more ideas every day. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts