What's new

Heath Robinson's Chiesel

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
more at week 5, cant seem to upload more than 4 pics in my post at the 1 time , sorry.

Hi Mate,

Try uploading to the album/gallery for your profile, then using them for populating your posts ? You can add 8 or 10 at a time and put in some comments and explanations.

Nice healthy plants BTW, she grows quite like the Strawberry Chiesel friends run.

Scrogerman

Veteran
It looks good, BigBuddhas version was Bloody nice too & looked a little more crystally than those lol, maybe i should enter the CUP. Lovely looking Chiesel man, Yes & i know Kopite, Heath did it first! Exellent job man K+ to you & props-Fizz! etc The Heath version & BB version look nearly identicle too man, long side lateral branches & she ScrOG'ed beautifully, but was a fussy bi-atch fo-sho!

K

kopite

It looks good, BigBuddhas version was Bloody nice too & looked a little more crystally than those lol, maybe i should enter the CUP. Lovely looking Chiesel man, Yes & i know Kopite, Heath did it first! Exellent job man K+ to you & props-Fizz! etc

hahaha I hate big Blubba... innovate never imitate

Scrogerman

Veteran
Why the hate Kopite brother! This guy BB seems like an ok dude to me, has he done something to ya man. Do you think he copies Heath or was it just coincedence? I think he's done some nice work myself! why didnt heath release them himself at the time!

K

kopite

I think he is full of shit, and interested in profit profit profit... all IMO.

Scrogerman

Veteran
I dunno Kopite, My Chiesel were pretty cheap & id of paid more too, got 15.5 oz off 2 plants, i cant see whats being ripped off about that dude. You just dont like the guy do you bro lmao! Compare him to Pukka/Doggies Nuts, Crappie Copia etc etc, they are what you call rip-off merchants with no innovation, to name but a few, BB aint bad in my book but each to his own man, G'Luck Kopi

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice

nice

great bunch of pics, really nice to see an entry in all stages of growth too. now if only i'd been able to actually smoke her lol, damn ash cloud.

:wave: