What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HEALTHY MUNCHIE ALTERNATIVES

jojajico

Veteran
I want to start a thread about healthy munchie alternatives. when i get the munchies its like nothing else without restraint i will easily eat out my fridge so i try to make sure its atleast healthy stuff.

try this one.... oranges and mixed nuts...

whats yours?

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Another quickly thrown together munchy is what I call a hole-in-one... take one piece of WHOLE GRAIN bread... fold and bite a hole in middle... unfold....now you have a piece-o-bread with a hole in it.... lay it on a griddle/skillet.....crack an egg in it and cook on both sides.... yum....

mrgrowmez

I have the sweetest tooth so i always hit the fruit and honey big time....

- mandarin or orange pieces, chopped up banana, melted honey and lemon juice on top.....

G

well you know, just because it is healthy or organic doesn't mean eating alot of it is good for you.

A few of my favs:

Apple and peanut butter
Organic strawberry yogurt
Fig Newtons
Hot tea
Nuts
Low sugar oatmeal chocolate or raisin cookies w/ organic milk (this ones my fav)

I think of some more. Good thread, btw.

J

JackKerouac

It's only in this forum that people would drool over a macro of yogurt and granola :wave:

I tend to eat mung bean sprouts as a healthy alternative to chee-tos. They are delicious!

G

Orange Peach Manjo juice from Trader Joe's is the bomb!

Last edited:
G

Odwalla- take your pick, they are all good.
Fruit- blueberries, grapefruit, mango, peaches, etc... LOVE fruit.
Organic whole wheat chicken ravioli's with homemade marinara :yummy:
Huge salads- the more green the better

Latest posts

Latest posts