What's new

Health/Health Foods

plough

I'm really surprised there isn't a separate forum for health food... I'd love to learn more about health food and nutrition...
like I wonder if there are any foods that would compliment regular consumption of cannabis? I'm thinking brain food, like Omega 3's....
Actually it's funny when you think about it because you can sort of approach the subject the same way you would approach cultivating a plant, u know? You want to get all the nutrients your body needs and avoid over-stressing it.... Giving your body everything it needs to fulfill it's full potential...

I'm especially interested in anything that might help to fight cancer, like I've heard that green tea, wheatgrass juice, curry... (cannabis) ... all help to fight cancer ... etc....

....So what do you all do, as far as your health is concerned?

...thanks! :wave:

AndreNicky

Vitamin C and Zinc specifically help with counter attacking the effects of smoking cannabis.

Here's a list of superfoods you can't go wrong with,

Long fermented sourdough bread- this is the bread that fueled the roman army and has been eaten for thousands of years, it is the original leavened bread. Do some research on sourdough bread and you'll find out why its so amazing. A local baker ages his bread for 1 month and the results are unlike any other bread I have ever had. You could probably live off nothing but sourdough with a couple supplemental items and achieve superb health

Raw Shelled Walnuts- Packed with omega 3's and 6's

Fruit- Taste good and has lots of vitamins and antioxidants

Raw grass fed fermented dairy products- Kefir, cheese, cultured butter etc. Very healing and regenerative foods. Contain Vitamin k2 needed for proper mineralization of bones

Bee products- Bee pollen, Royal jelly, Cold packed honey(has to be cold packed or in the honey comb, otherwise its not raw). Bee pollen is one of my favorite medicinal foods.

Monounsaturated fats- Avocados, olive oil etc. These fats help your body go into fat burning mode and help keep your body from going in to catabolic mode.

Coconut oil- All around great product, i use it on my skin mainly. It is primarily lauric acid a medium chain fat that asorbs very fastly and your bodies not able to store it so excess gets burned off as heat via thermogenesis. Very good food for losing weight.

I'll try to add more stuff as i think of it

Latest posts

Latest posts