What's new

HEADY BLUNTS' LIVING SOIL EXTRAVAGANJA

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
a quick note for my records: woke up this morning to a cool, gray day. taking this opportunity to move the babies outdoors.

they're all packed up and ready for the short trip to my friend's place.

will return later with lots of pictures and i will respond to all you wonderful people at that time. :tiphat:

DARC MIND

Veteran
right on heady
moister in the sky usually comes with the moon,great time for Tplanting,seed sprouting & foliar spraying

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
RageFaceBlackSS.png

FML. my friend flaked. about 12 hours after i brought all the plants to his place.

at least they hadn't gotten put in the pots yet. i brought them all back to my little closet space. desperately looking for a new spot to grow these out.

WTFFFFF :wallbash:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
Heady

Growing partners = headaches

Each and every time - never fails.

Just my $.02

CC

couldn't agree more coot. unfortunately my current situation does not afford me the space to grow the meds I need, so unless bring in someone to host me there is no summer crop for heady :(

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
couldn't agree more coot. unfortunately my current situation does not afford me the space to grow the meds I need, so unless bring in someone to host me there is no summer crop for heady :(
Hey bro, I know the deal as recently as this morning. I've got 7 plants (TO x some other old stuff) that were to be picked-up last evening.

This asshole has 2 more hours before these seedlings end up in the worm bins. Or an FPE

"Never fails"

CC

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
These seedlings are in #7 SmartPots with my soil mix, ready to take cuttings and proof them out. No matter how easy you make it the ol' Sumerian concept of "Division of Labor" raises its ugly head.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bummer to hear HeadyB - been there done that -but they took the t-shirt too....

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want TO x Digital Berry Bx1...JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE.

If whims and wishes...

dank.Frank

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey heady, good luck in finding a new spot... in the meantime topping the plants will buy you some time.

VG

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
I spent a lot of time at Mt. Baldy and the other playground - Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake as a kid. Good memories.....

San Bernardino - not so much

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
The dude I know has been workin' it....considering the few who know the growth habits of TO this is WORK and time...and more time...and more time..and security....and more security.
TO x Chemdog
TO x SC99
TO x Spacecheese/BMR F2
TO x CC's African
TO x BMR
TO x BMR bx1
TO x Cherry Bomb
TO x Burmese/Cherry Bomb

Just a few of these have seen daylight...others were given away to growers who will do something with them.

....and then there's her sister Blue Orca's recent crossing's...
Blue Orca x NL#5/Haze
Blue Orca x Cherry Bomb
Blue Orca x BMR...line given to Mr. Greengenes who named it 'Cousin it'

Thank the Coot,CC1 and MGD kidz ....perhaps if things work out these lines can be worked and shared~ Be on your best behavior..;)

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
whew! it has been a long and ugly past month for your friend heady blunts.

the good news is the plants are in their containers. the soil felt great as i was planting, and hopefully everyone should take off. i might still pull off a decent crop!

the bad news is that they are back at my flakey friend's house. so everyone please keep your fingers crossed that we'll make it to harvest with no disasters.

everything is set up to be as foolproof as possible. no sprays, no feeding, nada. just keep them watered and the soil will do the rest.

i've told my friend the best thing he can do for the plants is play his guitar and sing to them.

i'm expecting a clutch of males. they will be removed when i get back from a trip in a couple weeks. i plan to take cuttings of the studliest plants and flower out little males for controlled pollination.

besides the six seed lines that i had slated for OD this year, i also recently popped 8 beans that arrived in a most generous care package from a friend :)tiphat:).

i couldn't resist squeezing in the kali mist x burmese/cherry bomb and the NL/haze lines into my OD this year. germinated four seeds of each. i totally neglected the poor things so they survived by their cotyledons alone for the last two weeks. only one perished in that time (an NL/haze seedling, RIP).

SO, here we are, just as july is coming to a close, and i've got a bit of hope again. i promise to post up some pictures over the next few weeks as things start to get exciting.

thanks to everyone for the support!

PS--- VG, thanks for the topping tip. great idea.

DF, i gave your FBPK pick her own #10!

Thank the Coot,CC1 and MGD kidz
:thank you: