What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HeadStash Baby!

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
2x Headstash between 2 & 4 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Headstash#4 is around 1-2 Weeks younger in Flower, has the cherry smell and goes more with resin then her big sister... defo will hold the #4, unsure yet with the #1

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Very nice looking man... those bulbous calyx’s...!!!...

So you keeping the number one too.?.

Thanks!!!

I think i will go with #1 & #4 yes... at least for one more run to see em perform in the same time :)

regards

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
had three phenos; c, b, and a of headstash. both c and had not what I would call herm issues but would toss a nanner or two from the lower single bract under each stem. c what the overall winner of the group, super frosty and a heavy sweet cherry syrup smell to her. c was held to get her better dialed in :tiphat:

picture.php

headstash c

picture.php

headstash b

picture.php

picture.php

headstash a

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
So after selecting keepers from 12er reg packs i run those multiple times again...

#1 goes with Foxtails every run after half of flower
#4 goes more galfsize buds

anyone else found an always foxtailing pheno?

Latest posts

Latest posts