What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heads up, Disgusting buds.

Cactus Squatter

Had a friend stop by and loaded a bowl of his current purchase. GMO (Toasted) from Arizona Natural Concepts. Their store labeled bags.
Not sure WTF “Toasted” is supposed to refer to unless it’s their attempt at covering for the horrible smell of this shit when it burns. Buds had very little smell to them in the bag.
After 2-3 odd tasting hits of semi harshness I left the room to go get a jar of my stuff. Came back and my entire family room absolutely wreaked like burned cooking oil. I legit thought I had a pan full of oil burning in the oven or something.
I’m assuming they used some sort of oil based pesticide during flower like a bunch of profit driven idiots. It wasn’t Neem oil as it didn’t have any Neem smell and didn’t trigger extreme nausea for me like Neem’d weed does. I’m assuming a canola or corn oil and emulsifier or something similar.

Either way it was disgusting smelling, odd tasting and weak sauce.

Popice

It might actually be "toasted," to pass inspection and be sold. Mold, fungus, spores. Maybe they have to label that? Adjusting the machine, at a facility I was at, was interesting. The first couple of days it was just filling part of the building with constant burning weed.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Buying outdoor or grown by idiot bud is a gamble. Only good thing about tested bud. What I worry about is eagle 20 Myclobutanol fungicide, which is fine on vegetables, but becomes hydrogen cyanide when burned or vaped. I had shitty bud once from heavy spider mite infestation.

Latest posts

Latest posts