What's new

Heading down to Canada in a little...

Filipek_THC

Like my thread says il be heading down to Canada for some good snowboarding and hopefully some good smoking. I will be at a hotel very close to Montreal and i was wondering if there are any Coffee shops in the area. Thanks Alot :joint:

Last edited:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Coffee shops? Like Amsterdam style? Umm.. no. It's still illegal up here. I'm not sure about Montreal, but in Ottawa you can't smoke anything, not even cigarettes in any public building.

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
oh, we smoked in Ottawa.... :D

Actually Montreal is quite liberal and tolerant. Be discreet and no one will bother you. I puffed downtown in a park for half the afternoon waiting for a train connection. Quebec is different from the rest of Canada, in many good ways.

Filipek_THC

Ohh i thought it was more tolorated around there. Last year i was in Canada, i met some kids on the slopes from Montreal and from what they told me there are at least 2 places to go and smoke and it was fairly easy to get there. They even had like a 1/4 on them and it was some good stuff. But i guess he maybe just hyped Montreal into some Amsterdam for me?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
It is quite cool, just not decrim'd or anything like Amsterdam. As long you are cool and discreet about it, you won't have any problems. Smoking on the slopes is something many people do. Just don't do it in front of a cop and you'll be fine.

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
The cop would probably tell you to take it home and enjoy it in private - but I wouldn't test that theory! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts