What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

west-eu

Head #1

picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
Cant wait to join the club. I just ordered some Headbanger woohoo oh yeah baby. For summer or fall grow for sure. Now off to read the entire thread cheers

nickman

Veteran
getting busy on some headbangers and club69 og's here shortly! i'll also be breaking my KG cherry, these'll be the first beans of his i am growing =D

Hey Cannavore- how's those Headbangers and Club 69 OG going???

I'm really interested in those Club 69's...

Cannavore

Veteran
Hey Cannavore- how's those Headbangers and Club 69 OG going???

I'm really interested in those Club 69's...

had a setback on my soil building... local store was backordered on the good peat moss and now im waiting on a few bags of compost. i was going to pop the club 69's first i think (or at least at this moment I am lol that might change). not the start to the year i was hoping for :(

Here's a Club 69 picture by the homie doc_d
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQgcPVtBeYI/

west-eu

Headbanger just does what it says on the tin :biggrin:

nice sour diesel flavor and after taste ...more sour than diesel

Head #1

picture.php

Trich_Tyson

nice, west.
such great structure in every pic i see. hoping mine come out looking that good.
end of day 47. Can't believe I waited this long to stake em. SMH.

all headbangers and headbanger f2's. 9 of em. I believe front left, front right, and mid right are the all the f2's in this tent. I have 3 shorter, more stout phenos in my other tent, one f2 and 2 f1s. They can all hold their own weight, with stronger legs.
picture.php

the back three f1's are the fattest
picture.php

side branch of the clubby super dense pheno. front middle.. she's my little twin tower with the two main tops.
picture.php

I believe this is the back left pheno.. fattest buds (not by much) a little bit more airy. great branching for an even canopy of nearly identical tops
picture.php

and an f2.. she's a fun one.
picture.php

Lovin 'em.. lot of dirty diaper, sour, stringent nose tingling going on. To stake em I was in the middle of a canopy for a couple hours and besides being a sticky mess, i was covered in a beautiful bouquet of shit. Amazing. Just hate to think of the amount of glands that I burst in the process.

Latest posts

Latest posts