What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Headbanger x opg + (gelato x dosidos) x opg under Mars fce-4800

mr.brunch

Veteran
The gelato/dosi has been hit badly by mould- I removed the bit in question the noticed every bud had some.
She’s been trashed- rescued pieces in the hash bag ☹️
2 of the 3 hb x have caught a little bit of mould but in one place only, so I have removed this and significantly increased the size of the circulation fan and will try to water less.
We shall continue.
I also have clones of the hbx , so I’m not out yet.
I’ll photo update when I stop crying 😭

mr.brunch

Veteran
Adding some pics, hopefully I’ve removed any problem pieces and dried out/increased the airflow enough to limp to the barn
Pics not for the faint hearted, but some clones have taken so a rerun will be in order.
Hoping it doesn’t disrupt my med supply too much 🤦🏻‍♂️

Only totally intact one first
E11C9E4B-120E-482B-B3BA-19A188F034AC.jpeg

F32F6753-8B7C-4E04-A7D6-69BC0BA6B66F.jpeg

473AF105-A205-4DA4-B6B0-AB467C9099B1.jpeg
74B034D4-3251-4D22-8930-F73C601A8875.jpeg

406BB829-B745-4D0E-9DD9-C8453CA6C575.jpeg

D4317171-884F-45C1-8980-931D648B0C8B.jpeg

Clones!!!
FDCB0174-D75C-441E-8B30-B41DF4CD63F0.jpeg

Day 37 btw

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hi mate!

Maybe LED only in summer....
Hi mate
You may well be right there- although we haven’t had any real cold yet. I’m thinking my circulation fan wasn’t enough… I’m not optimistic about this run finishing properly but I will try my best, at least 1 of the girls is untouched.
Thanks for stopping by :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
They all got fucked by the mould monster.
I am beyond gutted…. I think it was down to the soil and lack of good circulation.
My fault.
—————————————
I have clones 🫣
All is not lost.
New soil, and 2x clones of number 3, 2x clones of number 1 …which were the best smelling and looking (both headbanger x opg) I have them in 3L pots and will photo them later.
They will be re bucketed In the week sometime, and I am considering topping this time.
Back with a pic or two later :tiphat:

bibi40

They all got fucked by the mould monster.
I am beyond gutted…. I think it was down to the soil and lack of good circulation.
My fault.
—————————————
I have clones 🫣
All is not lost.
New soil, and 2x clones of number 3, 2x clones of number 1 …which were the best smelling and looking (both headbanger x opg) I have them in 3L pots and will photo them later.
They will be re bucketed In the week sometime, and I am considering topping this time.
Back with a pic or two later :tiphat:
Fuckin' mould monster , after eatings yours i just see today he start to eat my outdoors one ,
at least you got the clones ,
all the best for the following my friend !

:tiphat:

LouDog420

Tagged up. Sorry to hear about the mold.

I just ran a bunch of the OPG from Dr. P in the last year or two, and found some awesome males also! Bringing color and frost.

Cool to see someone else still running Catnip genes. Haven't heard from Dr. P in years... Sending the best his way.

Good vibes,
LD

Attachments

• spgao 3.jpg
    spgao 3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 55
  • spgao 2.jpg
    spgao 2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 54
  • spgao 1.jpg
    spgao 1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 55
  • spgao.jpg
    spgao.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 57

mr.brunch

Veteran
Tagged up. Sorry to hear about the mold.

I just ran a bunch of the OPG from Dr. P in the last year or two, and found some awesome males also! Bringing color and frost.

Cool to see someone else still running Catnip genes. Haven't heard from Dr. P in years... Sending the best his way.

Good vibes,
LD
Thanks for stopping by my friend, hopefully this run will be more successful :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Pre-update
Just repotted the main clones into 20L buckets and repotted the other 4 into 3L pots (I gave 2 to a friend a few days ago) re-scrubbed the tent and watered in.
Pics to follow later after lights on :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Watered this evening , looks like there’ll be some clones to come off tomorrow…. Insane growth in the last week 👍

mr.brunch

Veteran
Terrible news on the mould monster m8 but these are looking in top shape best of luck with it all mr brunch keep up the good work my friend. :good:
Thanks mate, they’ve definitely filled the space well this time
Not fed them yet either, the soil’s got slow release feed in, they seem to like it 👍