What's new

Headbanger, Rockwool, Sealed Room

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
last post before i start a thread in future on my headbanger grow.i have 11 for 11
on the germ rate and a 1st for me is I'm seeing tails popping out that
have dark green tips on them?
is this a common HB trait?

at any rate very happy with a 100% germ rate,
it's a great to start a grow with a new breeder :good:

I don't remember seeing that on mine but that was several months ago. Were they exposed to light by chance?

the gnome

Veteran
yo who dat...
yeah there was lite, like most times i germ but never seen this.
the green is really dark,
so much so I thought they were black at 1st
:shucks:

nickman

Veteran
Any updates Row...!!!...

I was just looking over your thread again and those Headbangers are Awsome looking...

X

Xray Kimono

yo who dat...
yeah there was lite, like most times i germ but never seen this.
the green is really dark,
so much so I thought they were black at 1st
:shucks:

Mine did that too. It looks like the cuticle of the outer shell where the split is, stuck on the very tip of the tap root. Mine are at 3 weeks or so veg w no adverse effects.

Row

Dry shots to come soon, just been super busy with work.

After smelling, smoking and spending sometime with them there are several phenotypes that are meh a few that are ok and about 6 that are really nice, strong sour piney, sharp smell, hint of diesel with great flavour.

I can say this for sure, there are a few that are really nice and strong, in the 20%-25% THC for sure, as strong as anything i have tried, a creeper high that is not couch locking but not manic like some Haze i have tried, I really like it.

The best phenotypes have it all but not the best looking buds in the world, not that they are ugly, but compared to round purple buds that are covered in bright white trichomes. Looks would be the second least important thing anyway, after yield which was good.

Over all i am really stoked with the Headbanger, i think i have 1 favourite picked out that will be in my garden for sometime and is up there with many clone only strains i have tried.

I just started flowering a few white OG's and am crossing my fingers for something amazing too.

Row

the gnome

Veteran
thanks for going into some detail about the pheno's row.
I picked up 2 paks(I usually get 2 of the same strain)
got 8 up-n-running from the 1st and decided to do up the other with 10 cracking the hull
2 still in the bath tub.
after reading your latest post it was the thing to do.

when you get the time it'd be great if you go into detailed descriptions of the differences tween the soso and tha kick ass phenos

Row

thanks for going into some detail about the pheno's row.
I picked up 2 paks(I usually get 2 of the same strain)
got 8 up-n-running from the 1st and decided to do up the other with 10 cracking the hull
2 still in the bath tub.
after reading your latest post it was the thing to do.

when you get the time it'd be great if you go into detailed descriptions of the differences tween the soso and tha kick ass phenos

The difference is just that the nicest phenotypes have better smell that comes through in the flavour and potency that is right up there.

Picking the top 6 was easy, picking the best is hard and i am not quite there yet, i will probably grow 4 of them so i can narrow it down by growing more than 2 plants of each. Things like yield and look as well as having a whole bag of one phenotype will help me decide on the last, not to mention smoking them more lol. I had 2 phenotypes that had purple tinges and larger rounder denser nugs but i dont think quite had the nose of some of the others more of a musky kush than sour piney, if you could get one of those with the smell and flavour youd have a true elite in my opinion.

I have really high standards from having access to not many but a few really elite genetics. I have also not tried any of the elites from the US like GSC, Sour D or OG Kush so maybe i am missing out. I do have several of BC's finest like Pink and Purple Kush, GCG, Rockstar, as well as a few non clone only strains that have been around for a while that are truly elite like the God Kush and SLH.

I will try and get some pics, a lot of the buds have been a bit miss handled from my friends and I squeezing them to decide on the best smells, and we smoked a bunch lol, but i am sure i can get a few that will do it justice. Maybe this weekend, Christmas is looming and if i dont do it soon it will never happen.

Row

Row

Id always grow out all the seeds i have, if you want a strain why grow out a few now and a few later, just grow them all out so you can get the best one and keep it around, if its worth it.

Row

Latest posts

Latest posts