What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger Harvest +75

Widow P

Headbanger harvest after 75 days.
10 seeds : 4 female, 5 male, 1 freak
2 green and 2 purple plants

HPS 250W - 3,5L pots
Soil : Lightmix 70% / Coco 20% / Perlite 10%

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Widow P

Very nice! :)
Any infos on the aroma and flavor of these girls?
Hello.
I harvested a few days ago so the perfumes are not yet developed, to see after curing, but for the moment the fragrance is typed sour / disel / og / pine / lemon / sandalwood.
It reminds me DHK ECSD but more powerful.

Mohadib

Veteran
Hello.
I harvested a few days ago so the perfumes are not yet developed, to see after curing, but for the moment the fragrance is typed sour / disel / og / pine / lemon / sandalwood.
It reminds me DHK ECSD but more powerful.

:tiphat:

Widow P

Headbanger curing day=0 (apex)

The smell is already quite strong : sour, diesel, citrus, pine, sandalwood.

I tried the #2 and #3 with my vaporizer and the taste is awesome : it reminds me a famous french SD pheno (named SD riri) or ECSD DHK for the taste. The #3 have a little bit of menthol il the background.

The effect is a strong clear high at the begining, with a smooth brain confusion and it turns to a body and mind couch lock (not to strong just like i appreciate).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks for a very good rapport.
Really cool pics :woohoo:

I have grown this lovely strain.
All I remember is....She got me - and she hit me :smoker:

Happy smoking :dance013:

P :smoke:

Widow P

Hi.
During this selection, I had 4 females (# 1, # 2, # 3, # 4): 2 green phenos including one more sativa and another more bushy, 2 phenos slightly purple rather stretchy.
I also kept the 5 males: 4 more sativa and stretchy, 1 shorter with a bushy structure and less stretch.
The latter seems to me to have the best potential (# 8).
On each female, I pollinated 1 bud with pollen of male # 8 and 1 bud with the mix of 5 males.
This allows me to have a lineage with the shortest male and a lineage with the males mix to keep a larger gene pool.
I am harvesting the seeds of Headbanger F2: about 50 on each bud.
I'll have some fun with that nice seeds. :woohoo:

Peace

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
how is the headbanger friend from Michigan says its the best they are running at the moment. says it goes alittle longer. wanna know if its worth getting

nickman

Veteran
how is the headbanger friend from Michigan says its the best they are running at the moment. says it goes alittle longer. wanna know if its worth getting

Nah, I wouldn’t get it...!!!... don’t know if it’s worth it .......

NOT ...!!!...

Headbanger is a definite winner man. One of the best strains I’ve ever ran...!!!... top quality. Grab it I would.

nickman

Veteran
Hi.
During this selection, I had 4 females (# 1, # 2, # 3, # 4): 2 green phenos including one more sativa and another more bushy, 2 phenos slightly purple rather stretchy.
I also kept the 5 males: 4 more sativa and stretchy, 1 shorter with a bushy structure and less stretch.
The latter seems to me to have the best potential (# 8).
On each female, I pollinated 1 bud with pollen of male # 8 and 1 bud with the mix of 5 males.
This allows me to have a lineage with the shortest male and a lineage with the males mix to keep a larger gene pool.
I am harvesting the seeds of Headbanger F2: about 50 on each bud.
I'll have some fun with that nice seeds. :woohoo:

Peace

Widow, I loved your presentation. They seemed to just keep getting better and better...!!!... I really like how u did while plant shot and than the bud shots. Along with the dried shots. Awesome bro. Great looking plants too...!!!...

U said that it reminds you of the riri cut!!! That’s because it’s related... it’s from the same seed batch the riri cut was found in (if I’m not mistaken)...!!!...
I know it’s rez stock from 96.

If you can put up with a great quality high and mouth coating taste that lingers forever, than headbanger may be for you. The extra time it takes to run will reward you with good yields. It's hard to decide which pheno's to let go. I just finished a run of 5 lady's and every one was great. The sour pheno's run longer but the taste is worth the wait and weight!! Lol

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya i guess their dispensary gets the cuts from greendotlabs think its worth running read alot of good things on it