What's new

Headbanger 2014

nickman

Veteran
They are all loping good ga... We must b right around the same time cause mine are at week ten of flower as we'll ... I took some down at week 8 of a biker dominant pheno, we all love it... I chopped the rest of her at nine weeks... I haven't got to try that yet... The other two sour d dominant phenos will come down at week ten and week 11... This has to b the nicest plant I've ever grown yet, my only problem with her is how bad she stinks my block up... I just can't b having that, makes me A really nervous all the time...a

ForTheLove

Veteran
( if any of my friends see this in no way do I think your a monkey )

The would be a discredit to primates !

Hey GA, cheers for the laugh:laughing: & great info.

I hear ya on the biker dom pheno - sour taste in a super dense kush nug - i loves me a good sour to, be it diesel or kush (although i prefer sour kush atm though) Bet you'll have shit loads of fun smokin through those 3 phenos regardless of their parental dominance:D

So you likes the amnesia ay......i might have alil sumin the could be right up your ally, but well both find out soon enough.

Very nice moves with KG's 'Wheres my bike'. I seen a real nice grow of her last year & she throw out the good stuff i dont remember the grower sayin they had a duff pheno & i think they ran at least 5+ girls. So i'll def be around to watch that 1 buda.
& Badman ninja moves on getting any of Karma's new Wht Og V2 crosses.
Sounds like a killa garden you gona have over the next few bro & thats just the KG gear!

PLR£&FREEDOM - FTL

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Your trim is going to shit on what I'm smoking on right now. Ha!

Lookin' nice GA..

Hey rm

Was on your thread earlier Nice to see all is well in your garden

There is some serious frost on these girls looking forward to making some errl with the trim
Triple sour shatter can't wait !

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
They are all loping good ga... We must b right around the same time cause mine are at week ten of flower as we'll ... I took some down at week 8 of a biker dominant pheno, we all love it... I chopped the rest of her at nine weeks... I haven't got to try that yet... The other two sour d dominant phenos will come down at week ten and week 11... This has to b the nicest plant I've ever grown yet, my only problem with her is how bad she stinks my block up... I just can't b having that, makes me A really nervous all the time...a

Hey nickman,

Harvest day tomorrow for me spent today setting up the drying room with an extra filter
I'll be staying in there til the jobs done

I was up giving them a flush last week 20 minutes later I was on the train,
25 minutes at the next stop a woman got on and said the carriage stunk of weed !
My personal was in my sealed tub so I know it was me brushing against the HB causing the train to stink lol

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Great looking plants........thanks for the pix!

Will be interesting to see the difference between the shorter and longer flowering ones......

Hey TIM

Was on your thread earlier everything looks good

I'm looking forward to finding out the difference in the phenos
Expecting a real kick in the head from the biker pheno from past experience.

I have clones of all three HB for future use but I'm looking forward to getting the white sage seeds germinated this weekend made some room in the vegging tent for four bubblers so I'm putting the WS into them

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey GA, cheers for the laugh:laughing: & great info.

I hear ya on the biker dom pheno - sour taste in a super dense kush nug - i loves me a good sour to, be it diesel or kush (although i prefer sour kush atm though) Bet you'll have shit loads of fun smokin through those 3 phenos regardless of their parental dominance:D

So you likes the amnesia ay......i might have alil sumin the could be right up your ally, but well both find out soon enough.

Very nice moves with KG's 'Wheres my bike'. I seen a real nice grow of her last year & she throw out the good stuff i dont remember the grower sayin they had a duff pheno & i think they ran at least 5+ girls. So i'll def be around to watch that 1 buda.
& Badman ninja moves on getting any of Karma's new Wht Og V2 crosses.
Sounds like a killa garden you gona have over the next few bro & thats just the KG gear!

PLR£&FREEDOM - FTL

Hey forthelove,

Thanks for your comments

My friend used to grow a sour kush I say used as he is now a very happy owner of some HB clones he is a real sour head and could not get over the sourness of the HB

I myself am a haze head love hazy ogs
Amnesia is my number 1 so I'm very interested to see what you have in the pipeline.

Where my bike will be started in the near future not sure if I will thread the seed run maybe wait til I find the keeper and run a thread with a load of clones ? Not sure yet

white sage is getting germed this weekend I've been making room for some bubblers in the vegging tent I can get four in so far maybe try a squeeze a few more in ? :biggrin:

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late update took the photos on day 77 but I've been too busy to sit down and do a proper update

So today is day 81 of flower going to harvest the HB tomorrow on day 82
The biker pheno is really ready and could of been taken last week and the two sour phenos have finished up nicely but I think one could go a few more days taking it to 12 weeks/84 days flower but I think 82 days is perfect

Photos from day 77

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Harvest tomorrow
I'll be updating during the dry/cure stages with bud shots smoke report etc

next GA grow ( white sage )
Old sage x white OG

Thanks
GA

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey GA

It's been said already, but i'll say it again:)....Lovely job!

I see the 2nd pic in post 115 that, that nugs chosen pose was - throwing up the middle finger....ha ha

Buda need to pm you. But i can't manage to find the function over here!? Or is it the below 50 posts issue? If you over the CC or Zon, then let me know - cheers.

Anyway, let us know hows your sours is - when you ready:)