What's new

Headbanger 2014

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There looking real happy. Nice job. How's the stretch on these? Any smells coming off of them yet?

This is one I want to try along with the White OG and Karmas OG. No lying almost everything I have grown from Karma has been nothing but fire can hang with all the "elite" clones I have tried throughout the years.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Week 4 update

Feed
Ph 6.0
Ppm 1500
Run off
Ppm 1300

As you can see from the photos,

HB3 is the smallest but the most productive and stinks !

HB 1 and 2 are very sour smelling and have finally stopped stretching and starting to swell their flowers

HB 1

HB2

HB 3

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Few bud shots

All 3 girls have been cloned before flower,
but HB 1 and 2 are so stretchy that HB 3 will be my keeper at this point !

All 3 are very similar but HB 3 is a compact fast pheno

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
11 on 12 rooted! now at 10 days, in 6 lt pots, under a 600 hps are growing very fast and healty! I use light mix soil from BioBizz and my feeding schedulee for the first 3 weeks is only water and rizzotonic from Biobizz! Nice and easy....im lovvin it!

Hey bmbabja,

Your going to the love the headbanger
I hope your carbon filter is working well !

Good luck with your grow

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Looks great GA! Im subbed for sure!
Was hoping to get picked for the last tester give-away but guess I was too late.
Looking forward to some flower pics.

Hey overgrow,

Hope you like the new pics ?
I have more in my headbanger photo album if you would like to see more.

Yes I was very lucky to be handed these seeds by the man himself
He gave me 30 seeds in a pack a month before this strain won the Htcc in Amsterdam last year I don't see many other breeders doing this !!!

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
There looking real happy. Nice job. How's the stretch on these? Any smells coming off of them yet?

This is one I want to try along with the White OG and Karmas OG. No lying almost everything I have grown from Karma has been nothing but fire can hang with all the "elite" clones I have tried throughout the years.

Hey guyute54

Yeah these girls will stretch !
I topped them all at 12 inches and two have stretched to 5ft

one of mine has stayed really compact about 2ft probably be my keeper as it's looking like a good mix of both parents

The smell of these girls is unreal,
this strain will penetrate concrete walls if not controlled pure sour dank !
My 150 rvk and filter do the job

I agree with you on karma genetics I grown a lot of his strains over the years and I have never been disappointed always keepers in each pack.

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Update week 5

Feed
Ph 6.0
Ppm 1500
Run off
Ph 6.1
Ppm 1300

So I was a little busy this week to get some shots without the hps
So here is a few off the HB inside the tent

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

So the two taller sour d phenos are packing on weight but the buds are slightly more elongated than the shorter biker pheno with its denser fat buds.

All 3 girls reek and leaving the tent unzipped a little is a no no anymore !as the smell of sour dank gets everywhere if it's not filtered by a good scrubber

But it's clear the two taller are sour d dom in structure and smell
But the smaller biker dom pheno really is a keeper by its looks,strong smell of both parents,great yeild and ease of growth at this stage in flower

Thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
Damn dude, they look just like two of my phenos... The other pheno I have is more og kush then sour diesel... I really want to take some pics so that u can c the similarities in our plants... Mine are topped though, with a lot of tops... I think my biker kush pheno looks better then the two sour diesel phenos I have... They also smell a lot more sour and louder smell...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@nickman you can always mail your pictured then i post them for you, if thats what you like.

PS Gardening Angel your gone love the flavour on the smoke watch.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Damn dude, they look just like two of my phenos... The other pheno I have is more og kush then sour diesel... I really want to take some pics so that u can c the similarities in our plants... Mine are topped though, with a lot of tops... I think my biker kush pheno looks better then the two sour diesel phenos I have... They also smell a lot more sour and louder smell...

Hey nickman

I only topped these once during veg
First time running this strain so I'll know to top the taller phenos a few times when I put them into dwc in the future

Thanks
GA

DJXX

Veteran
man you are in for some dankness...i kept two phenos and they are both awesome...nice work Gardening Angel..your girls look perfect..DJXX

Gardening Angel

Veteran
man you are in for some dankness...i kept two phenos and they are both awesome...nice work Gardening Angel..your girls look perfect..DJXX

Hey djxx,

Thanks for your comments

I like the standard seed logo
Love the gg# 4

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Week 7 update

Feed
Ph 6.0
Ppm 1500
Run off 5.9
Ppm 1400

I changed my feeding a little this week and have dropped most of n from the feed and have boosted the p and k,
Should start to see these girls yellow up and pack on some girth

HB 1
This is the most sour smelling

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts