What's new

Headband!

the Rock

lucky to have picked up the headband and the O.D. at one of the dispensaries in the bay this year,they both kickass=great to be in cali

D

dankbudz

the 707 is just starting to show up in clubs all over the place.

jiggasouza

Thanks for the positive vibes. This is a cut that floats around maui, If you've seen the cannabible maui diesel section you can see the cut. I'll definately post some pics if I am lucky enought to get it.

AndreNicky

So dank u think the 707 isn't even worth running? This is a cut i've been interested in latley but i don't wanna waste my time on some supbar dank

D

dankbudz

IMHO i wouldnt grow it. it just leaves you wanting more....but thats my opinion you may smoke/grow it and like it.

wick650

The karma chemdog isn't an "online" cut. However I guess its possible there's another grateful dead family cut from up north, just like you think your "headband" is different than 707 Headband or the chem family headband. I'm gonna run the dank budz headband side by side with the 707 HB I have & see if it is indeed different.

Andre Nicky-
The 707 headband is a really nice cut, just cause one person says it isn't doesn't mean that its "subpar dank." Have you not seen it around the medical co-ops Andre? Its all around So Cal and is popular as bubba & o.g kush and sells for just as much as both of those.

jiggasouza

Well its not like its being passed around in Maui, but there are a few who run that strain and its there bread and butter. I wouldnt know because I havent tried all the different hybrids or whatever, but is the Chem 91 the best out of the diesel crosses. I know not taste but is it the most potent? After all, it made all those crosses.

D

dankbudz

wick650 said:
The karma chemdog isn't an "online" cut. However I guess its possible there's another grateful dead family cut from up north, just like you think your "headband" is different than 707 Headband or the chem family headband. I'm gonna run the dank budz headband side by side with the 707 HB I have & see if it is indeed different.

Andre Nicky-
The 707 headband is a really nice cut, just cause one person says it isn't doesn't mean that its "subpar dank." Have you not seen it around the medical co-ops Andre? Its all around So Cal and is popular as bubba & o.g kush and sells for just as much as both of those.

my cut is different than the chem family original HB. its been said a few times by highly reguarded people. what my friends and i are now trying to figure out is what it is. but whatever it is its the dankest shit i ever put in a pipe...hands down. my cut will wipe the floor with any kush cut or 707 HB.

please dont tag my name with this cut. i wish my name could be though but i had nothing to do with the breeding, selection or PASSING of this cut. i dont deserve that award

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

the 707 cut is a lite green when grown/harvested. from what ive seen

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

yes....it smells of a very heavy deep diesel. not like ny of the other chems/diesels. i dont know about the d though. i just got the d and will be running it nest run

D

dankbudz

it does look similar. the nuggets on mine dont really get that big.

great looking nuggets!!

what cut is that??

Last edited:

relic1981

Veteran
dankbudz said:
IMHO i wouldnt grow it. it just leaves you wanting more....but thats my opinion you may smoke/grow it and like it.

only took two runs for me to kick the 707 out of my garden. first run i thought " this isnt right" andecided to give it another go thinking i just didnt have it dialed it but nope... it isnt worth the time and space. im not saying its horrible, its actually really tasty, but not what i wanted.

AndreNicky

wick650 said:
Andre Nicky-

I'm very fond of headband this is the whole reason i was considering growing it but i was unsure if the headband i get from clubs would be similar or the same to the 707 cut. I'm probally gonna def give it a go, hopefully it turns out like i the headband i know and love :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts