What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headband daywrecker cut

Ghostnugz, the headband you have looks really similar if not identical to my headband. How long do you let her run and what kind of smells do you get from her? The best I can describe this one it is a mix of burnt rubber sour and fuel

picture.php

CannabisTHC

Barefootseeds thats a nice plant although your second pic looks more reminiscent of OG to me than HB.

are these the same as loompas headband I though loompas hb was an Og?

Loompa's Headband is stretchier than Headband/Original Diesel. You get a more sweet candy fuel out of Loompa's HB, it probably is an S1 of OG. Headband is pure skunky fuel being less fuely than sour diesel but more on the skunkiness side, but that also depends if you grow her organic or with chem nutes. The burnt rubber comes out with chem ferts but doesn't seem to come out when its grown organic.

She's definitely one of my favorite cuts been growing her for close to 5 years now.

Real Deal Headband cut (Live soil):
picture.php

picture.php

Barefootseeds thats a nice plant although your second pic looks more reminiscent of OG to me than HB.

thanks man. i just started to dial it in, not sure what cut of HB it is I heard a bunch of things. It smells and tastes far from OG, very fuel and sour burnt rubber smells the skunkiness sticks to clothes and penetrates bags with ease
DSC_0059.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love daywrecker...tho i think its not a good name for this cut...i smoke this stuff all day..day after day...ive got stronger herb...ive got more aromatic cuts..and ive got tastier cuts...but daywrecker has unbelievable staying power and i dont come down..i just realize its time to smoke more...i havent yet built any sort of escalating tolerance to it...i heard loompas cut is from same seeds..just a tastier chem91 leaning pheno thats a little stonier and tastier..daywrecker is nothing but goobuds on a stick...some of sickest looking fukn hydro ive ever done..will snap some shots when i manicure in two or three nights

JACKBAYBEH

As far as Loompa's cut goes peeps make the claim that it's really just an OG cut. But what they remember as being OG Kush when they first tried OG years back. Before there was this OG Kush cut and that OG Kush cut...etc. Never heard anything described as lemony about Loompa's HB. Just fuel and/or a candy sweetness like skittles or something.

I still got a bunch of the Loompa HB BX beans on ice. I need to look into it further, no doubt. CannaTHC & Barefoot both showing off some nice colas there bros. Canna you growing some donkeys my man. :tiphat:

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Is this the same as schroomy's original diesel? I ask because I just got the sickest sour d x sl mix pack from bodhi and he told me that the ecsd , schroomy's original diesel, and a sour d cut that came from loompa (not head band) were all crossed to his stud snow lotus male. I can't wait to see what I find I'm hoping for a sick sour with stronger stems less stretch and shorter flowering time witch shouldn't be to hard to find I think bodhi's snow lotus is a super stud.

JACKBAYBEH

Looks like the real shit Docta. Is there a difference between Schroomy's cut and the others??
ProdigyGrower---
Nice score with those Bodhi beans man. Hope you find what your after.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What the fuck? I dont know how to do pics anymore...ha..anyways..ive got an album called daywrecker..6 pics..check em if you want..

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

looks like some alright pot idk man hahahhaa

looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stoked to have it here lemme tell you woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw its the only pic i could get up too

weird......

S

Scrappy-doo

Hey Ghostnugz I got your Headband x StrawD and Headband x Aliendog. Which turned out better? Might have to put one of those on deck.

Last edited: