What's new

HDF...Kalashnikova...Super Bud...Ice...Blue Mystic x Ice...Bubblegummer

westg

ICMag Donor
Cheers Krull...thanks for dropping in m8.

The bubblegummer is smelling real NICE...have grown Nirvana's version and liked alot.

westg

ICMag Donor
30 Day update...Looking like half way stage for the Super Bud and Kalasha they both coming along nicely and guessing 8 weeks harvest...the other strains are doing well also but longer harvest times for them.

Heavy Duty Fruity

picture.php

Heavy Duty Fruity

picture.php

Bubblegummer

picture.php

Kalasha

picture.php

Super Bud

picture.php

Ice

picture.php

Group Pics

picture.php

picture.php

westg

ICMag Donor
Update 38 days flower

Heavy Duty Fruity

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kalasha

picture.php

Super Bud

picture.php

Ice

picture.php

Blue Mystic x Ice

picture.php

Bubblegummer

picture.php

benjuanman

Veteran
Lookin gr8 m8. Have u grown AK before n if so how does the Kalish compare to it coz its a heap cheaper then the Serious version. Peace

westg

ICMag Donor
Cheers m8..no never have grown any AK before...gonna b first to finish by the looks of it.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
what a crazy nice bounch of nuggets westg!!!
triks covered look'n aboundant right now, sure increment much more in the end...keep on keeping green dudeeee

Looks great. Interested to see, how your Kalashinikovas grow, because I have pack too in hold. Well, anything WW in their genes cannot be bad. :D

westg

ICMag Donor
Thanks Herbal E

looking forward to have a smoke of her...looks like a early finisher here ?????

westg

ICMag Donor
44 Days Flower Update

Heavy Duty Fruity....is looking good....Has a lemony smell which I was not expecting...was lucky to get a taste of a friends HDF he just finished and enjoyed alot, he did rush dryed it in a spray booth which made it harsh on the throat.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kalasha....ugly looking buds....not much smell to date....looks like the first to finish

picture.php

Ice

picture.php

Super Bud....sweet smell....buds are leafy to date but looking resiny

picture.php

picture.php

Bubblegummer....this plant smells like real bubblegum....so far Im not happy with bud density when compared to Nirvana's Bubblegummer that I have grow alot....resin production is good though....a couple of bananas have developed

picture.php

Blue Mystic...the first plant shown is doing great she is in prime position with lights....lovely blueberry dominate smell

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

westg

ICMag Donor
Cheers paulo

I had a look at your AKs to compare with the Kalasha, job well done there m8...so far disappointed with my Kalasha.

Take it easy m8

benjuanman

Veteran
:wave:Howdy my brother from another mother ur grow show is oustanding, but i have come to expect nothing less. The HDF is the best lookin in IMO. Yeah the Kalish dont appear to b that crash hot but i hope it surprises me n u get a hard hitting mix. Yeah man u didnt strike me to b the type who is "Ultra Violent". :gday:

westg

ICMag Donor
:wave: Hey Benny

cheers m8...yer toss up tween HDF and that Blue Mystic for me so far...I hope the Kalashnikova sticks it up me for calling her ugly :laughing:

:gday:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
shit!!!..awesome progress there m8, some plants are more inside THE ripening phase then other but all swell crazy nice from my last visit, what a hell bro your blue mistic are huge!!!
resin production ????...pain in the ass ehhh beautifull view from all
k+
rep+
BIG + for the HIGH CLASS
ps: the bubblegummer where came from ?..you grow before bubblegum from nirvana and how is the difference from both gum??

westg

ICMag Donor
hi Killer

Thanking you so much....Vi ringrazio tanto you crazy produttore italiano

the bubblegummer comes from female seeds....i will be more patient and see what happens with her...terrific smell though

Peace m8

Latest posts

Latest posts