What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HazePhase's LED Organic No-Till Grow Journal - 2017

Kozmo

Veteran
seems simpler for me thats all. Peat place system. google it. I soak em in fresh aloe water then dip cuts in aloe stalk.

HazePhase

seems simpler for me thats all. Peat place system. google it. I soak em in fresh aloe water then dip cuts in aloe stalk.

Mine seems simple too.
Take cutting - dip end in aloe blade and then I put in holder and done.
Then take out and plant
Lol simple simple

HazePhase

Hello Everyone,

It’s been quite a while since I have made a post so I thought it was due and I finally have time.

I am on day 43 of flowering.
- Says it should be 9 weeks but I am allowing for 10 weeks so I am 43/70 days.

I will try and keep this organized:

Watering schedule is every second day about 10 gallons of water and goes as follows:
(Water, Water, Tea, Water, Water, Tea ---- etc…..)
- Also been adding in a soil inoculant every 3rd week where I sprinkle it on the top of the soil and then water
- Other than that added a top layer of Shrimp Compost/Mushroom Compost and EWC

I’ve added 8 new lights to my array – 1750k spectrum which is supposed to replicate the sunrise and sunset which is supposed to save a week off flowering and increase bud size by 30% (we shall see).
- This light is set to come up 20 minutes before my normal lights an stay on 20 minutes longer.

I have too many pictures to add so I will do my best to try and have a mix of:
- Tops views scrogs
- New lights
- Clones I made for fun as first time and wanted to practice (off trimming SCROG)
- Buds
With my normal lights I had the intensity at 7/11 and for the last 3 weeks of flowering I have them ramped up to 9.5/11

Besides that to those who are following know that I am growing a mother plant in another tent so that I can take clones for my next cycle of SOG ---- want to try all different types of grows – so excited.
- I have added a photo of the mother as well which is getting quite big!!!! I ended up watering and waking up to half the plant bending and snapping down the main stem into the soil in half… however a little string and duct tape and she has all new life – amazing how resilient these girls are J

Well that is all for now, I hope everyone enjoyed the update and I will try and stay on top of things J

All the best!!!!!!!

Attachments

• topmoremature.jpg
    topmoremature.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 11
  • mother.jpg
    mother.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 9
  • lights with reds.jpg
    lights with reds.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 9
  • fatterbuds.jpg
    fatterbuds.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Clones.jpg
    Clones.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 8

Kozmo

Veteran
Looking proper. I'd say it's been a while. Summers here! Moms looking sweet. Could make more then one or do bonsi moms. Not that it matters.

HazePhase

Update

Update

Quick update.
Day 53/63 - might go to 70 days.
:)

Attachments

• IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1509.jpg
    IMG_1509.jpg