What's new

Hazelnuts' WWxSSH, Kali Dream and NL 800W Grow

Hazelnuts

looking awesome dude. badluck about the light leaking problem earlier but your girls look to be doing what theyre meant to and more now! how much longer are you thinking of leaving them?

goodluck dude.

peace keke :joint:
I was thinking around 3 weeks, I'm just gonna wait and see cause I don't really think I can go after numbers anymore anyway... Also depends on the plant, some are slower than others of course

Hazelnuts

Got some more pics, also bump:

DSC00796.jpg
DSC00798.jpg
DSC00799.jpg
DSC00800.jpg
DSC00803.jpg
DSC00807.jpg
DSC00808-1.jpg

Hope you like them!

Hazelnuts

More pics, taken today:
DSC00872.jpg
DSC00871.jpg
DSC00870.jpg
DSC00869.jpg
DSC00868.jpg
DSC00867.jpg

If anyone has an idea what's wrong with this one, please post what you think it is... It only has those spots on one bud

DSC00865.jpg
DSC00864.jpg
DSC00863.jpg

Enjoy,

HN

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loookinnng Gooood!

Loookinnng Gooood!

Wow Hazelnuts, your plants are looking wonderful. :) Great pics. You must
have some mellow neighbors. Hard to believe there's so many members
and its hard to get someone to respond. Eventually there will be 100
packs of the wwxssh out there. Love the place you set and get stoned,
nice view.
The plant with the spots looks like it could be a iron deficiency but mine
usually appear on upper growing leaves that need the iron not just one
bud.
Got a couple new things coming out of the Foundry if your interested
Mr nuts, lol.
My newest creations...

Pm me if your interested HN.
Take care, NS

Hazelnuts

Wow Hazelnuts, your plants are looking wonderful. :) Great pics. You must
have some mellow neighbors. Hard to believe there's so many members
and its hard to get someone to respond. Eventually there will be 100
packs of the wwxssh out there. Love the place you set and get stoned,
nice view.
The plant with the spots looks like it could be a iron deficiency but mine
usually appear on upper growing leaves that need the iron not just one
bud.
Got a couple new things coming out of the Foundry if your interested
Mr nuts, lol.
My newest creations...

Pm me if your interested HN.
Take care, NS

Hi Nuggetshiner, thanks for replying! I have to say, your WWxSSH beans are fabulous, they've gotta be the most resinous plants I have in my garden.. The macro shots I made with a free shitty little magnifier are all WWxSSH, I hope the trichomes are more or less visible, I really have to get a new camera (I was thinking about the Olympus E-420, not just cause of the cool name, anyone know anything about it? I've read quite good stuff about it but I'm not quite sure if the missing image stabilizer seriously impairs the image quality in everyday shooting, I'd get a tripod for the weed shots anyway)... I might start making beans my next grow or the one after that too, I'll be sure to send you a couple of packs... And thanks for the offer, I might PM you some time about those beans, they look and sound absolutely lovely!

Also, yeah, I think my neighbourhood has gotten used to the smell coming from my house, but IMO the attitude towards growing is quite different in Switzerland and most neighbours wouldn't really snitch on one another without talking about it first..

I hope you've been doing well,

Greets HN

Hazelnuts

Hi rollinfatty, thanks for the compliments :D

I have now harvested the first SSHxWW plant, they were the fastest, even though they have more sativa in them than for example the NL, but that light leak probably threw things off. Anyway, it's the best weed I've ever had and it's not even properly dried let alone cured yet. Props again to Nuggetshiner for breeding this beauty, she's truly awesome. The plant didn't yield too much, 15g give or take but I think it has something to do with coming from a revegged mom, they only grew 1 or 3 fingered leaves and had VERY thin stems, maybe the next generation of clones will grow differently, more like the original?

Anyway, here are some (very bad quality, sorry about that, my cell sucks ass w/ flash) shots of the almost dry weed

DSC00905.jpg
DSC00901.jpg
DSC00896.jpg

She's already a pleasure to smoke and smell and extremely potent. I imagine there's a real good taste waiting after a decent cure of this one. Thanks again NUGGETSHINER!!

greets

HN

Edit: I managed to take a slightly better shot with the aid of a flashlight:

DSC00917.jpg