Here's the VHaze #2, VGH OG pheno, @ 12/12 +92

14xo35y.jpg

ynhbk.jpg

so5yza.jpg

14cbq84.jpg

25rf0nn.jpg

P

pyratth

I've already posted these pictures in the breeders subforums, but they have also a place here... ;)

Original Haze #9 @ 12/12 +93 (cut planned @ 12/12 +120) :

2u5tgmv.jpg

2hd1flj.jpg

Great smell (sweet mango), great yield and "quick" flowering time... a keeper for sure if the smoke test confirm the rest... :)

P

pyratth

sc517c.jpg

2rfbr7m.jpg

xpthz.jpg

Great yield, very resinous, low leafs ratio, a nice pheno also... :)

P

pyratth

102qzq1.jpg

Catpiss pheno, I really like it... :D

I've yet 9 other hazes females : 1x Oldtimer Haze (Ace Seeds), 2x Original Haze (The Flying Dutchmen), 6x Oldtimer Haze F3 (Underground Seeds Collective)... at least 150-160 flowering days for these ones, pictures later... ;)

Peace all... :tiphat:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics, i love seeing all these super sativas grown out all together, very nice looking finished product you have there (depsite the touches of PM), enjoy the buds & thanks for sharing, Pyratth

please post smoke reports here or in a new thread - id love to know how that Vhaze and the Goa haze turned out, $#1t i wanna know how alla dem turned out!!! great work.

Rastak'

Great strains !!
I love Haze...

And wonderful pics bro' !!

Can you tell me more about the MiauMiau haze?? where does she come from?
I follow your haze trip with interest... :)

Blessings...

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
I've yet 9 other hazes females : 1x Oldtimer Haze (Ace Seeds), 2x Original Haze (The Flying Dutchmen), 6x Oldtimer Haze F3 (Underground Seeds Collective)... at least 150-160 flowering days for these ones, pictures later... ;)

How are those hazes going man :p

Rastak'

I'm here to see the OH #9 knowing that you will keep her...
Do you have pics at cut???
She looks nice... :)

And about the Vhaze??? do you keep one of them??? And the flowering time is near that i look for...

C'est quand même plus facile en français !! :D

Blessings...

Femora

All these pics.. They're EXCELLENT!! Im drooling infront of my computer... <drip, drop, drip>

Nice growing dude, keep it up! :)

P

pyratth

Hi all,

Thx for your comments... :thank you:

@ Avinash.miles => the VHaze #1 is really good, perfect mix between the parents, but more hazy in taste and effect... the VHaze #2 is a deception for my part : really nice plant and impressive yield and frosty, but the taste is very inconspicuous, too much inconspicuous, and the effect is too stoned... and finally, the Goa is spiced/tutti frutti, with a clear high but too light... :)

@ Rastak => the MH comes from a selecta from Miaumiau on some Tom Hill Haze seeds, you can read his grow diary here => https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=161560

No pics from the OH#9 cut, sry bro, I'll take some pictures of the finished product when it will be dry... and the VHaze flowering time should be +-75/80 days with a normal growing time (I've started them directly in 12/12)... et elles sont keepées toutes les deux, mais ça on en parlera sur un autre fofo, et en français s'il vous plait... :biggrin:

@ g0v => not really good bro, always some spiders and I forgot to water them lately (too long session for me ^^)... I hope they will get better, but some are in bad shape... and honestly, I was looking for a nice "short flowering time" pheno and I found it, so since that, I tend to take care of them a little less... I'll try to motivate me to take some pictures in coming days... ;)

Peace my friends... :tiphat:

P

pyratth

Here's the last picture before the chop (during next week), @ 12/12 +156d :

25g5qb6.jpg

Soon the end... :biggrin:

P

pyratth

Thx pastor... ;)

Here's the OTH F3 #4, I'll cut it today @ 12/12 +160d :

141v9tj.jpg

25qvmeh.jpg

157i49d.jpg

4v1fr6.jpg

P

pyratth

1zcpid3.jpg

nbbch.jpg

34hfnn7.jpg

Smell is fruity/mango, and the yield is good... another haze tomorrow or in 2 days... see you soon...:woohoo:

@ strass => thx bro... ;)

coxnox

Veteran
Waoooouuuu... :yoinks:
Miaumiau Haze and OTH look the more hazey, very nice sativa plants, well done !! :biggrin:

when is the smoke report planned ? loool
:thank you: for this amazing and interesting thread bro ;)

bigherb

Veteran
Pyratth

Much Respect brother this is Something special

I cant believe this thread hasnt gotten more attention an i havnt replied

Truly amazing Grow ,Im more than intrigued to hear reports on all of the Lines an phenos when possible quicksmoke / cure

Im interested to know what is the lineage of Vhaze

IM very curious to hear your thoughts on the differences an how the Haze lines comparee overall Growth / feeding / quality of effetcs / traits of taste and aromas . I Think this is a Rare an perfect opportunity to share with the community an this can be very insightful for the Haze heads . Id TRuly appreciate what details you could share

Its a similar situation to Sideshow who has experience with many haze lines BUt in your case it is extremely Rare that Someone Grows many lines at the same time .

I Give you much props an Respect for the efforts an actually following threw an finishing off these beauties which can be beast .

That OTH at 160 looks like she can still go abit longer ,whats your thoughts on these sativas prpoerly finishing under 12/12 as this was discussed just recent . Ive seen mention of a 12.5/11.5 schedule .Im curious is this half hour natural to the tropic zone an what impact does a half hour make

Id love to hear any thoughts an experiences reguarding this topic

MUch Respect

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Latest posts