What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE HUNTER

Katrak

Im out and looking to get my haze line going again as my male was taken by the government becouse i was curing cancer

Katrak

ive come home after a few years and every one is growing/smoking cookies stardog ..?WTF is going on

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
what’s going on?

people

people move on , people come and go , it’s called life

enjoy your freedom

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
my pleasure

but yeah , there are a lot of poly hybrids out there today

and with all the faux legalization , all the medical and recreational dispensaries , along came marketing

fancy names , fancy colors , fancy packaging all add up to marketing a product

but I am sure you already know all that , it’s not like you didn’t have tv or couldn’t keep up on the news while in the joint

Katrak

my pleasure

but yeah , there are a lot of poly hybrids out there today

and with all the faux legalization , all the medical and recreational dispensaries , along came marketing

fancy names , fancy colors , fancy packaging all add up to marketing a product

but I am sure you already know all that , it’s not like you didn’t have tv or couldn’t keep up on the news while in the joint
yeh they trying all that fancy packaging shit round here youth sending price sky hi ..UK

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
yeh they trying all that fancy packaging shit round here youth sending price sky hi ..UK

those high dispensary prices , not to mention the outrageous taxes , are keeping the underground market alive , although the prices are drastically lower than say 7-8 years ago….

but yeah , somebody has to pay for those fancy packages

Katrak

those high dispensary prices , not to mention the outrageous taxes , are keeping the underground market alive , although the prices are drastically lower than say 7-8 years ago….

but yeah , somebody has to pay for those fancy packages
yeah defo cheaper now as im a consumer starting hes thing again noticed exactly the same..dito

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
you should be able to resume or continue your Haze Journey , there are some real good haze lines available from some of the seed vendors here…