What's new

Haze fans

IndianHay

Ive read about and smoke a lot of haze strains. Haze is special cannabis variety, whitch give you a diffrent high that most of other strains. I can describe that high by riding with rollercoaster:jawdrop: Are on this forum any haze fans? Whitch haze strain is yours favorite? I am choosing between Arjans Haze #2 and Nevilles haze-:joint::woohoo:

A

alpinestar

haze is the crack of weed for me
the more sandalwood taste the better

nevs fantastic weed but takes forever and yields like shit for the time you put into it, so unless you don't smoke a lot or you buy to supplement, it'll leave you dry for a while (but you will be really happy while you have it)

Id go with the #2, its got more indica in it, so it will finish faster (for a mostly sativa) and be shorter for you to make better use of your 150

Have a couple Neville's in flowering now(GH, didn't pay for em. Found 1 nice 100+day pheno.). Arjan apparently uses 'Haze' to describe anything he considers to be a nice Sativa (go watch the GH videos on youtube[know those are all from clones]) and his Neville's are most likely F2's. Be weary if you insist on buying from him.

IndianHay

So you say that yield is shitty? About the flowering period ive heard that is veeery long (nevilles haze - 14weeks). I would rather grow something else (max 11 weeks).Hmm...i was planing to put one or two hazes in my indoor. Whitch haze strain is ultimate one and it takes you in unknown lands ? :D

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Hi ,

I'm thinking about trying Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse. It is supposed to be very good.

1000ARMSofKALI

if you really want that rollercoaster, you should grow some hybrid with 13+ weeks, ive grown thaihazeskunk and i was pretty satisfied what i got, i would go with shanti´s work or Sam the Skunkman´s work....

picture.php

picture.php

peace

D

Dalaihempy

hi haze hybrids yield huge if your not getting good yields from them re look at how your growing them.

Yes they will take longer than most lines but thats a sativa or sativa hybrid and worth every day they take to mature.

You need to look at it like this even lines like SSH or MH only realy need 2 to 3 weeks veg max from seed something like NH you dont even need to veg even if they take 6 or 7 weeks to sex thats what many veg an indica or heavy indica hybrid for any way.

Only advice il give as to whos haze you run is research and go with poeople who infact have real haze in there libary.

A

alpinestar

ot1 haze is the top, but you'll be waiting 4 to 6 months...

IndianHay

I can see that Super Lemon Haze is new strain. I think its worth to try, because i loved lemon skunk, but this is haze and its awersome :D What do you think about super silver haze?
1000ARMSofKALI: one of the best looking plants i have ever seed! very good!!
Dalaihempy: Are hazes tough to grow? For now i have just sativa/indica hybrids and no pure sativa yet. I just love to grow some hazes in my garden (i think they are FERRARI in cannabis strains). Whats the bigger diffrence between growing sativas and indicas? I have heard from jorge cervantes that indicas are tougher than sativas.

N

nelumbo

Yes I'm a haze fan. I smoke ang grow :

emeraµd Haze, mango H, neville H ( f2, f3), Titan Haze, OTHskunk, ArjanHaze#1 and a lot of multi-hybrids of thoses.

Neville Haze is the best for the moment but arjanHaze#1 is very potent too...

I have some old timer haze seeds that I will grow this days...

IndianHay

Did anyone noticed that haze is get you high in the other way of highness? I think that its a so called special high :D I think because of that are hazes sooooo good strains. I think the Haze Skunk is very good too :D

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
I can see that Super Lemon Haze is new strain. I think its worth to try, because i loved lemon skunk, but this is haze and its awersome :D What do you think about super silver haze?
1000ARMSofKALI: one of the best looking plants i have ever seed! very good!!
Dalaihempy: Are hazes tough to grow? For now i have just sativa/indica hybrids and no pure sativa yet. I just love to grow some hazes in my garden (i think they are FERRARI in cannabis strains). Whats the bigger diffrence between growing sativas and indicas? I have heard from jorge cervantes that indicas are tougher than sativas.

Yes, the Super Lemon Haze has a very good flavor and high. It is a cup winner too and anyone that has tried it says it is very good.

I think the sativas are a bit more difficult to grow than the indicas only because of the length of time involved. Indicas usually 50 -60 days, where the sativa can go 120 days.

I've heard super silver haze is really tasty. As for myself, I'm a haze fan. I would love to get Neville's haze, but time will tell.

Good luck!

1000ARMSofKALI

if you want specila high, you must find special plant... period...
if you are new to hazes, you should go with more suitable than NevillesHaze e.g., cause stretch can surprise you bit, but if there are some nl or skunk influences like in those 10weeks phenos, then you never got high which is similar to original haze, and its what is really special, original haze

next to good haze hybrids thera are some manageable sativas like kali mist, bangi haze from ACE or destroyer ofrom Cannabiogen...:2cents:

peace

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Hazes are special and will offer you a good rollercoaster trip but the special plants that have special types of highs are usually the longer flowering phenos. If given the chance to finish or mature the 12-16 week hazes are the true special ladies of the pot world. You wont find more potent pot than this but the wait is a batch!!!

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
If you don't want to flower for more than 11 weeks, than stop considering plants with more than 50% haze in them. If you are flowering the seedplants, than just about anything with even 50% haze should go longer than 11 weeks from the flip.

MrN SSH is a 50% haze that has a killer high and smell. The seedplants go 90+ days after the flip, but I have 2 cuts now that finish in under 65 days, and let another 2 that were quick go. The 12 week plant blows them away in the finished product dept, however. I fully recommend the hazes from MrNice. The EQ x Haze seems like a quick, killer strain. MrN puts 18+ seeds in the packs too...

THC•20

I believe I am a fan of Haze, I cannot claim a 100% fact that what I smoked was Haze but I only had 7 grams of it once and never again. Have been after something just as good every since, I honestly don't know what it is but what Haze seems to give as far as the high seems to be close to what I would describe. I just want some more. I have a O.Haze x Skunk#1 growing now. Doesn't matter rather it's a female or a male, I have a C99 male/female to cross it with lol. I am determined to find me a Haze pheno dammit.

Painfull

It seems like the only way to get that speedy high is to let the true hazes flower the 120 days or more. Is there any strains that can give you that speedy high without that long flowering, like A11 or C-99.

Latest posts

Latest posts