What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Webbed Indica

TheFlyinHaWyn!

here are some pix i took of a male Hawaiian Webbed Indica S1. the breeder used ethrel to force a male HWI to flower female pistillate, thus allowing the plant to create offspring, and continue the line. these pix show that forced sex reversal using male subjects allow for the creation of both female & male offspring. the long term effects of using chemicals to change sex have yet to be determined. the male will be used as a pollen donor to keep the strain alive for future recreational/medicinal use. enjoy.

G

guest123

looks cool highwayman , i love that hawaiin webbed indica , sure is a nice drop ....

TheFlyinHaWyn!

aloha Wally...it's very good to hear that things went well for you, just wanted to let you know that the Webbs are still going on here in HI, looking forward to seeing you getting back to some serious webbed work...:)...i'm gonna try the Hawaiian Webbed Indica that is in the black tray indoors here as it hasn't been sexed yet, hoping for a female as it is really stinky right now...:D...should be fun...the guy ;) who gave these to me said it hasn't been done before, but who knows how it will go?, oh, and the male that is pictured above went back to the breeder of these HWI plants, to make more HWI seeds...aloha bro!

brother brush....i'm such a weed site whore...:)...i cruised here for sometime, but for some reason decided to post here this time....:)....i think i'm pretty much done with my portion of the webbed projects...:D...now it's time for me to just grow out some stink-ass females...oh, btw, i just pm'd you today over at the other site, shouldn't be too long now ;)......it should be very interesting to figure out if you can isolate the Strawberry Web genes in the seeds you'll get (unless they were made by the hermie, then it'll be easy..:))...ok brother...aloha to you!

Latest posts

Latest posts